Pop, twist, pop-off, turn, crack a cold one open, grab a cold one, brews, brewsky, clink me, chug me and who can burp the loudest all are things that came to mind when I wrote that title of 12 Beers And A Bucket. It always makes me laugh when the simple pleasures are the most fun gifts.
Gifting is something that happens year round in our great world and the perfect gift, is just ahead of you if you know where to find it. I don’t know many guys that don’t love a brewsky and the more flavorful and specialized beers are swooned over like women with diamonds when they enter the house!
If you want to see something funny, and truly male, have a party, garnish a large galvanized bucket with beers and ice and watching the doting begin. It is like nothing I have ever seen before and again it is a simple item known as beer!
Lavishly live gifting out loud with my tale of 12 beers and a bucket so that you too can enjoy the simple pleasures of easy ordering and gifting with ease.
12 Beers And A Bucket
How do you give a good gift for any holiday? The answer is quite simple, just make sure you have food and beverage as part of the gifting mix and you will be fine! However…. it really does matter what food and drink you give.
For instance when I started thinking about what my husband would really like for Father’s Day, I knew that the kids and I couldn’t pack up and go away, LOL just kidding.
Dad’s crave peace, quiet, mancave time and of course time on the golf course, but let’s fact it.. Father’s Day is not the day they are getting that (rolf)
What if you got 12 beers and a bucket and gave it for a gift? And what if the best beers were in there for your beer-loving husband? Dad? So, you want to give dad some serious swag, but you don’t want to have to do serious shopping? Let your fingers do it and head on over to Gourmet Gift Baskets to find your 12 Beers and a Bucket!
Alright so your reactions will vary, but if I showed this to a lot of people, the reaction is seriously like woman trolling over diamonds, people just salivate over this 12 beers and a bucket. No that is not what it is called, it is the Around The World Beer Bucket I just like my title better!
This is an awesome assortment of brews from around the world, they globe trotted to this bucket and landed at your front door!
Let’s check out the Brews from around the world.
- Red Stripe – 11.2 oz. – Brewed in Jamaica since 1938, this flavorful, golden lager has been recognized all over the world for its vibrant taste.
- Tsingtao – 12 oz. – Created in Qingdao, China, this well-hopped pilsner-style lager has a sweet, nutty taste.
- Smuttynose – 12 oz. – This smooth and tasty IPA has plenty of hops without the bitter taste.
- Guinness – 12 oz. – A traditional, dry Irish stout that boasts a uniquely bittersweet flavor, which has made it one of the most successful beers in the world.
- Corona – 12 oz. – An iconic pale lager that’s brewed in Mexico and celebrated for its crisp, refreshing taste.
- Blue Moon – 12 oz. – A flavorful Belgian-style Wheat Ale with notes of Valencia orange peel and a smooth, creamy finish.
- Molson – 12 oz. – Smooth and slightly sweet, this Canadian lager is brewed with extra malt and hops for a strong taste.
- Newcastle – 12 oz. – Beautifully dark amber in color, this robust brew is created in England and has become the world’s most famous brown ale.
- Samuel Adams – 12 oz. – Named the “Best Beer in America,” this timeless, full-bodied lager is created using only the finest hand-selected ingredients.
- Stella Artois – 12 oz. – First introduced to the world over 600 years ago, this exceptional, classic Belgian lager is recognized by its beautiful golden color and crisp taste.
- Smithwicks Irish Ale – 12 oz. – Dry and balanced with a fantastic aftertaste.
- Pilsner Urquell – 12 oz. – This Czech beer is one of the best pilsners from any part of the world.
What About The Snacks?
- Beer Cheese by Northwoods – 3.75 oz. – Delicious cheese spread that pairs well with a variety of snacks.
- Roasted & Salted Peanuts by J&R Gourmet – 2 oz. – A tasty peanut snack, roasted and salted to perfection.
- Chichester Snack Mix by Merrimack Valley Snack Company – 2 oz. – A delicious snack mix jam-packed with crunchy pretzel nuggets, cheddar cheese crackers, and premium nuts.
- Garlic Summer Sausage by Nueske – 10 oz. – This tasty summer sausage amped up with the taste of fresh garlic will pair perfectly with your favorite cheese.
- Honey Mustard Popcorn by KingOfPOP.com – 1.1 oz. – This gourmet popcorn perfectly encapsulates the sweet taste of honey and the tangy taste of mustard all in one bite.
- Deli Style Hors d’Oeuvre Crackers by Partners – 2 oz. – Exquisitely crisp crackers fashioned out of the finest all-natural ingredients and seasoned with sea salt and hearty olive oil.
- Zesty Ranch Popcorn by KingOfPOP.com – 1.1 oz. – Handcrafted gourmet popcorn that’s completely covered in cool and creamy zesty ranch flavor.
The Galvanized bucket is truly a keepsake as well and there are multiple reuses for the bucket from trash cans in a room to a tote for more beers, just be creative! The man in our lives truly loves his beer and lives his love out loud with this great gourmet gift basket.
Now that you have provided the perfect gift for any birthday, holiday, celebration, party or even Father’s Day, it is time to ‘steal’ an ale or beer from the bucket, and kick back, because you earned the Ultimate In Gifting Award. This is a killer gift and quite trendy as well!
Product Provided on behalf of Gourmet Gift Baskets. Opinions, Images and Story are my own!