This is not a sponsored post. My Blogger Friend Rebecca has some awesome Craft DIY projects and I had to share this one with you!
Get ready to throw a great party of Minions from the Dollar Tree. Wait till you see what Moms Saving Money has crafted up for you! My personal fav are the glasses and balloons. Wait till you see these, too cute and too easy to make!
Yes you can have a great Minion Theme party from products found at Dollar Tree. Each item below costs less than $4 each to make varying on the items needed to create. Chances are you have the basics already at home like tape, glue, black sharpie and maybe duck tape.
All these items can be found at Dollar Tree. Please note product availability varies by Dollar Tree store and regional location.
1. Minion Cups – Very simple take a set of yellow paper cups and googley eyes and a black sharpie. Glue on your eye(s). Then draw with your black sharpie the goggle band and mouth. Draw on some hair and you are done!
2. Minion Favor Bags– Lots of fun to make. You will need yellow paper favor bags they come in 10ct for $1 and found near the party decorations. You will also need Black, brown and blue construction paper or cardstock (if yours carries cardstock). You can use googley eyes instead of paper. Cut out the blue overalls and glue onto the front of the bag. Cut a black strip of paper for the goggle band. Add the eyes. You can use a black sharpie to draw on hair and the mouth and make the overall Gru symbol and overall buttons.
3. Minion Piñata – You will need a rectangle cardboard box, go ahead and ask a Dollar Tree worker if they have any boxes they are getting rid of. Chances are they have several! You will need tape and yellow, blue and black tissue paper. You will also want silver duck tape for the goggles. You can check out the Tutorial with step by step instructions including pictures at MomsSavingMoney.com
4. Minion Balloons – Get yellow balloons. Add the air and tie off! Take a black sharpie and draw on the Minion face. Don’t forget to add some hair. You can take white construction paper and use silver glitter glue to make the eye and glue on your balloon.
5. Minion Tablecloth – You will need a yellow, blue and black plastic tablecloth. White plastic plate with silver trim found in the wedding decoration area. First lay your yellow tablecloth on the table. Cut your Blue overalls and tape to the yellow. Cut a strip of black for the goggle band. Tape on your plate for the eye. You can use a black sharpie for the mouth and hair or you can use black streamer and cut in smaller strips and tape on.
For more Minion theme ideas check out MomsSavingMoney.com