For me, the holidays are about getting together, going out, having fabulous cocktails, appetizers, and then enjoying a delicious entree followed by a spectacular, yet simple dessert.
One of the most important things to me during the holidays is staying connected to my husband. The days get harried, crazy and we are constantly over-committing ourselves to make the most of each day so time together is little to none. Our date night was at BRAVO!
How better to reconnect than indulging in holiday happiness with Delectable Holiday Dishes At BRAVO! The cuisine offered at BRAVO! is rather exceptional and it’s for those that want upscale dining at an affordable price.
Delectable Holiday Dishes At BRAVO!
What’s on the seasonal 2-course menu? Start out with…
- BRAVO Chopped Salad: chopped greens, cucumbers, red onions, tomatoes, olives, feta, red wine vinaigrette
- Caesar Salad with focaccia croutons
- Insalata Della Casa with chopped greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, bacon, crispy pasta, parmesan dressing
- Soup of the Day
- Italian Wedding Soup: meatballs, spinach, pasta, cheese
- Lobster Bisque with sherry, diced shrimp (add $1)
Choice of entrée
- Grilled Salmon with Shrimp Risotto: red peppers, asparagus, zucchini, mushrooms, lemon butter, green onions (the two-course meal is priced at $23.99 with this entrée)
- Fontina Stuffed Chicken: prosciutto wrapped, gnocchi, butternut squash, spinach, pine nuts, lemon butter sauce (the two-course meal is priced at $19.99 with this entrée)
- Surf & Turf: three 2-oz. beef medallions, shrimp scampi, tomatoes, mashed potatoes, asparagus, garlic crostini (the two-course meal is priced at $26.99 with this entrée)
Thank you, Patrick, for your great narration:) could not do it without you!
I am all about my drinks and when a drink is done well, it rocks my stilettos (yeah I had those on).
Delightful cocktails, created especially for the holidays, include:
- Salted Caramel Martini: RumChata, Kahlua, Absolut Vanilla, caramel swirl, salted rim ($9)
- Bulleit Nog-Chata: Bulleit Rye whiskey, RumChata, simple syrup, crème anglaise, cinnamon, nutmeg, cinnamon sugar rim ($9)
Find these only at BRAVO! Yes, the taste is phenomenal!
Don’t Forget Dessert
Yes, there are plenty to choose from.
Meet the Crème Brulee Trio including a trio of inspired Brulees – peppermint, hot cocoa and vanilla bean
I was a guest of BRAVO! as a member of the media. Story and images are my own. Find more info out by visiting the BRAVO Italian Restaurant website and lavishly live limited time offerings out loud! Who is ready to indulge in Delectable Holiday Dishes At BRAVO!?