To understand how to unlock relief from the top 5 symptoms of eczema flare ups you’ve got to know what flare-ups of eczema might be.
- we’ll share our story of eczema (which is why I wrote this)
- we will quickly cover potential triggers of eczema
- and then how to gain eczema relief without steroids or fragrance
Once upon a time, not too long ago, my son had odd red, irritated patches on his arm. At the same time, he had a few asthma attacks, so I knew the seasons were changing.
Taking charge of his asthma was the easier task of the two because relieving an eczema flare-up was definitely a tad harder, but we wrangled it to the best of our ability!
Fast-forward just a few years and I have learned how to unlock relief from the 5 symptoms of eczema flare-ups that burden eczema sufferers.
Reading, asking questions, and speaking to this dermatologist all lead me down the path to finding relief that would not harm his young, gentle skin, but rather offer him some relief.
It’s fair to say I had the best advice given to me by my professional dermatologist.
Reasons You’ll Want To Seek Relief Of Flare-Ups From Eczema
- Dry skin is itchy
- you’ll want to break the eczema itch cycle because itching is bad for eczema relief but it feels good at the time
- You’ll want to learn what triggers your eczema flare ups from detergent to cleaning chemicals and hot water, triggers are everywhere, learn yours.
- learn what relief for eczema options are available to you
- Find eczema relief without steroids or fragrances as they can further irritate your skin.
Those of you that suffer from Eczema know how awful it is, and that the itching/scratching cycle feels great, but yields the ugliest results and is simply the worst way to help the symptoms.
It is time to stop the itching cycle and ease those symptoms of eczema flare-ups and relieve the itch, dryness, roughness, scaling, and red/irritated skin patches!
What Are The 5 Symptoms oF Eczema Flare Ups?
- relief to itching of the skin (exterior)
- skin dryness
- scaling skin (like a snake)
- roughness (raised rough patches on the skin)
- skin redness
Rather than watch him suffer season after season, I sought out a solution to help him weather through the seasonal changes.
How To Unlock Relief From 5 Symptoms of Eczema Flare Ups
Here is the simple solution we found for our son (though nothing about eczema is simple)
- The product is simple to use
- The item is from a trusted brand
- Product for eczema flare ups has been tested by dermatologists
We suddenly have found a vast improvement over these 5 symptoms of eczema flare ups
- scaling and peeling
- rough skin
- red and irritated skin patches
How Gold Bond Helps To Break The Eczema Itch Cycle
GOLD BOND® Ultimate Eczema Relief goes beyond other leading eczema products with 2% colloidal oatmeal to help break the itch-scratch cycle.
The steroid-free, patented formula blends colloidal oatmeal, 7 moisturizers, and 3 vitamins to relieve itch, dryness, scaling/peeling, roughness, and redness/irritation. Accepted by the National Eczema Association. Criteria met!
You might be familiar with the name ‘GOLD BOND® ‘ and perhaps you associate it with the brand’s original medicated powder started back in 1908.
A trusted brand that has been around a long time just keeps on getting better and adding products. In 1996 GOLD BOND® introduced its first lotion, which was rich and thick and named ‘Healing’.
Currently, GOLD BOND® is the leading brand in the hand and body lotion category, and using the product allows you to feel relief!
GOLD BOND | Relief For Eczema Was Clinically Tested
That fabulous itch and scratch cycle you are intimately familiar with will be relieved, and the formula that will provide relief was clinically tested on eczema sufferers.
Here is what the clinical study found:
- 8 out of 10 saw and felt significant skin improvement in 2 weeks
- 8 out of 10 experienced significant relief of dryness, scaling, and roughness in 2 weeks
- 9 out of 10 experienced significant relief of redness/irritation in 4 weeks
But better than clinical proof are live reviews on Amazon! Here is just one of over 7K!
What are you waiting for get to the store and find your relief!
The End Of Our Flare-Ups of Eczema
We soon learned through our son, and our dermatologist that the ever-changing seasons were his triggers of eczema.
If we want to know if the seasons are officially changing all we have to do is to take a look at our son’s arms and hands and we can very much predict a season change.
Literally, our son is a human barometer of weather change and the tell-tale eczema flare ups are right in the midst.
Conquering the dry patches that show up on his face, arm, and hands is how we beak the eczema itch cycle, which is hell.
We’d compare his itch cycles to those of a cat or dog wildly scratching themselves, and it’s not good for him, so having this eczema relief without steroids or fragrance is a big deal and very helpful in our question to tame those eczema flare ups!