- 3 Oz Cream Cheese
- 1-2 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- 1 A teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tablespoon of Lemon Pith from a rinsed lemon
- 1/2 C Heavy Whipping Cream
- 4 Tbsp Confectioner's Sugar
- 60 Lemon Thin Wafers Chocolate Wafers Or Vanilla Wafers
Using a mixer, combine cream cheese, and lemon juice.
Next, once combined, add-in whipping cream.
Then add confectioner's sugar and combine first with spatula then mixer.
Last, add in lemon pith.
With mixers in Medium, mix for about 2-3 minutes.
When mixer beaters are pulled away, it should form a peak, which means it is ready to use.
Use exact measurements.
Separate Lemon Wafers (or chocolate wafers or vanilla wafers)
Serving: 1g | Calories: 90kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 27mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g