I have cookies on my mind.
In fact, every time I open my browser, Google offers me more cookies.
However, so many of the recipes I have read offer failed attempts at simple cookies.
You might ask, ‘Dana how do you know that the cookies you are being shown don’t work?’
I tried them.
Let’s put it this way if a cookie is called ultimate it better be easy to make and result in ultimate results.
Now, pushing simple recipes to their limits is one thing, but what about no-bake recipes.
No-bake recipes are the most simple recipes to create and if you want a great cookie, you can make it.
I am about to share my ultimate no-bake triple chocolate chip cookies recipe with you.
However, the spin on this recipe is that it offers a nice dose of protein inside every bite and rids traditional flour!
Three chocolate make up the ‘triple’ part of the recipe, maybe that’s obvious and maybe it’s not.
Each one has a different texture and taste!
Now, let’s prepare the ultimate no-bake triple chocolate chip cookies and enjoy our day without a hot oven!
Simple and Yummy = No-Bake Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases, read more on my Disclosure.
Here’s what you need to know about this recipe.
If you have nut allergies, you need to change the products to fit your lifestyle.
Whether it’s chocolate chips or flour.
You’ll also have to eliminate and sub in one of the products for something else.
I have done that for my one son with nut allergies.
I’ll be sharing that recipe in a few days.
Can you really make a chocolate chip cookie that involves zero baking?
I’ve done it before in my no-bake chocolate chip cookie bars did you try those yet?
Not only are they easy to make, but they will also disappear before you can blink your eyes.
Since they are portioned, you have control over how much you put on your plate and in your mouth, lol!
Chocolate Chatter for Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
There are 3 different textures and taste of chocolate in this particular recipe.
First of all, one is creamy.
The creamy is craveable and I suggest eating a solid meal before you prepare this recipe.
Well, you might eat a lot of this creamy substance and get a sugar rush and a sick belly from over-adult-indulgence.
I would really know a lot about this and I am not going to say how.
The second of the three chocolates is a bit ‘chippy’.
Your best bet is using mini morsels.
After testing the recipe about 16 times, I’ve found small work best, but hey, whatever you’ve got in the pantry use.
Lastly, smooth and it’s gotta set.
Your last chocolate has to be warmed up in order to be used.
It’s soft, shiny, and tasty.
Not Happy With Basic Cookies? Gimme some Flack or Flax!
I can’t tell you the last time I baked without Flax Seed.
But I don’t use flax seeds, instead, I mill them into flax milled powder and that’s amazing!
Milled Flax offers antioxidants and helps to keep your blood cholesterol in check!
Consider Flour Options and Rid AP Flour
One of the big changes in lifestyle in our home was ridding AP Flour (all-purpose) out of most everything.
While I publish a ton of content with AP Flour and self-rising flour, I also sub in a lot.
Basically, you can make this recipe with ANY flour you want.
However, for my family, I prefer healthier options.
White flour is not great for diabetics and for those seeking weight loss, it’s not where it’s at!
Consider using alternate flours that don’t increase your blood sugars.
Now, for everyone this is different.
Find one you like and stick with it.
For those that have only All-Purpose Flour in the house, use it.
I’m not shaming it, we have it too, just giving you options for healthier choices.
Different flours can be used for those fighting diabetes and wanting control of blood sugar.
Refrigerate Don’t Bake
The key to success in this recipe is refrigeration.
Therefore, before you start making the ultimate no-bake triple chocolate chip cookies, make sure that you clear out space in your fridge.
Also, line your trays with a silicone baking mat, it makes this whole process easier.
Last, you will want to cover the tray when it is in the fridge so it does not pick up odors or tastes of other foods.
For covering those ultimate no-bake triple chocolate chip cookies, I use Cling Wrap.
Ultimate No-Bake Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ultimate No-Bake Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/4 C butter salted
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/3 C Milk
- 3 C oat flour, almond flour, etc
- 1/2 C mini morsels
- 2 Tablespoons Nutella divided into teaspoon drops
- 4 -6 Oz Meltable Dipping Chocolate
- Prepare a baking tray with a silicone baking mat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brown sugar and butter.
- Microwave to Melt butter and then stir to combine.
- Next, mix in milk, vanilla, salt.
- Make sure to scrape all areas of the bowl and the bottom to really mix this up.
- Now, add in your choices of gluten-free flour.
- Again, stir to combine, using a rubber scraper to move ingredients from the bottom of the bowl and the side of the bowl.
- Fold in chips (I suggest mini chips, they are easier to fold and bind easier to ingredients. (in this instance I show regular morsels, but I have used mini on most occasions for my daughter.
- Last, drop by the teaspoon, Nutella, and cut in to make sure it is evenly distributed.
- Once it is a tight mixture, use a scooper (I use my ice cream scooper) to make nice 2" mounds.
- Press lightly and then make sure it is circular in nature (I just round the edges with my hands.
- Cover with Press N' Seal so no odors transfer.
- Refrigerate for at least 1/2 hour up to 2 hours. (sometimes I get distracted, lol)
- Remove from the refrigerator.
- In a microwave-safe dish, melt dipping chocolate, and stir to make sure of no lumps.
- Dip each cookie in as much or as little chocolate as you like (therefore 4 oz may be enough but 6 oz if you prefer to coat the whole cookie)
- Replace each cookie to tray once dipped and again refrigerate to set.
- About 20 minutes.
- Serve or keep refrigerated for up to 1 week though I don't think they will last that long.