This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links
Families need vehicles that can go from their work vehicle to their reliable family vehicle.
Space, hauling capacity, color and looks all play into this.
For those searching for a new vehicle that will take on a family and life, look at a Ford Explorer.
Buying a Ford Explorer makes sense if you’re looking for an SUV that performs well in both everyday use and when you need to haul heavy loads.
With available 4 wheel drive, a very roomy interior, a stylish exterior, and great safety features, buying a Ford Explorer makes it easy to do everything you need.
Whether its work or play, a Ford Explorer is the perfect blend of form and function
Buying a Ford Explorer for Form
Let’s start with From. The Ford Explorer just plain looks good.
It features an exterior design that looks rugged but beautiful, with just the right amount of curves to do with its very truck-like look.
The exterior of a Ford Explorer
In essence, the design fuses the look of both trucks and SUVs into one vehicle.
This vehicle then features the best of both worlds.
For instance, the front end could very easily be found on a truck, but it is softened a bit!
Then, of course, it leads into the classic SUV backend that provides tons of room for family, and cargo.
Families need space for storage, trips to the store and travel, right? So this is a great option!
There’s Nothing Standard About the Ford Explorer
Did you know that the Explorer also comes with standard sparkle silver-painted aluminum with available options like polished aluminum, bright machine-faced aluminum, and premium aluminum finishes, as well?
- Liftgate spoiler
- Available Satin Aluminum Lower bodyside cladding accent
- Available Quad Chrome Exhaust Tips
- Black Mesh Insert Grill with Chrome Bars
- Available Satin-Aluminum Grill Finish
Interior of A Ford Explorer
The Explorer’s interior is as beautiful as its exterior.
I say keep it beautiful with seat covers!
Inside you will find beautiful flowing curves on both the seating and center control panel that offer both luxury and functionality.
Cushioned armrests, plenty of leg space, and seating for 6 to 7 people depending on the model make for a ride that is as comfortable on the tush as it is on the rest of the body.
Looking at the dash and control center note they both offer a lovely visual, almost evoking the feel of a cockpit.
The Entertainment System
Buying a Ford Explorer also means getting a great entertainment system that keeps you connected with Wi-Fi, charging ports, satellite radio, and more.
- Dome/Map Lights in all Three Rows
- Available First and Second-Row Floor Mats with Unique Badging
- First-Row Center Console with Wrapped Armrest and Storage Bin
- Available Black Carpet with Brunello Stitching and Platinum Branded Front and Second Rows
- Overhead Console with Dome/Map Lights and Sunglasses Holder
- Available Heated Steering Wheel
- Available Twin-Panel Moonroof
- FordPass Connect 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Dual Second-Row Smart Charging USB Ports SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- AM/FM, MP3 Compatible Stereo with Six Speakers
- All-in-One Central Control Hub
- Cloth Seating Material
- ActiveX Seating Material
- Available Tri-Diamond Perforated Leather Seating with Accent Stitching
- Second-Row Armrest, Dual Cupholders, and Heated Outboard Seats
Buying a Ford Explorer for Function
Buying a Ford Explorer doesn’t just mean getting a pretty vehicle. The Explorer is as functional as it is beautiful. With great safety features, ease-of-use amenities, and available towing packages, the Ford Explorer is so much more than a pretty face.
The new Explorers are more than flowing lines and pretty colors!
Ford Explorer features exteriors making it suitable for both leisurely drivings as well as towing.
I’d be remiss if I forgot to mention how functional the vehicle is for all outdoor endeavors.
Finally, it also features exterior security and safety features.
These safety features help ensure only you can access your vehicle.
Also, know that your vehicle has the best traction possible, and a variety of other perks.
- Available Intelligent 4-Wheel Drive
- Autolamp On/Off, LED Low and High Beams with Courtesy Delay
- Power and Heated Glass, Manual Folding Mirrors with Security Approach Lamps and Black Caps
- Available Power Folding, Power and Heated Glass Mirrors with LED Turn Signal Indicators
- Driver Side Auto-Dimming, and Driver/Passenger Side Memory
- Power Liftgate
- Available Rain-Sensing Wipers
- Roof Rack Side Rails
- Acoustic-Laminate Glass Window for Front Row
- Privacy Glass Windows for Second and Third Rows
- Towing Capacity of Between 3,000 and 5,000 Pounds with Available Towing Package
Safety and Security
Another reason that buying a Ford Explorer makes sense is its safety features.
Here are some standout items in my opinion:
Do you know there is standard stability control and a full complement of airbags to Hill Descent Control for better safety while towing?
The Explorer designers took as much time on safety as they did on everything else.
Safety and Security Specs
- Trailer Sway Control
- Available Hill Descent Control
- Available Terrain Management System
- AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control
- Standard Front, Side, Overhead, and Knee Airbags
- Lower Anchors and Tether Anchors (LATCH) for Children
- Safety Canopy System
- SOS Post-Crash Alert System
- Traction Control
- Individual Tire Pressure Monitoring System (ITPMS)
- Premimeter Alarm
- Remote Keyless/Illuminated Entry
- SecuriCode Keyless Entry Keypad
- SecuriLock Passive Anti-Theft System
Buying a Ford Explorer is Always a Great Decision
Buying a Ford Explorer is always a great decision, no matter which of the available 4 model options you choose.
With excellent towing capacity, a host of entertainment and great connectivity options are just the beginning.
There are amazing safety features.
Let’s suffice it to say that there are so many reasons to make buying a Ford Explorer attractive to anyone looking to upgrade from their current vehicle.
If you’re in the market for a new SUV, consider buying a Ford Explorer.