I plan a trip and while it seems far away, it suddenly creeps up on me. When I plan one of the first things I do is make a conscious decision to drive and not ride share. Next, I choose off-site parking. However, I do not just pick any random off-site airport parking I choose premium off-site parking.
Why I choose off-site airport parking is simple. I believe convenience and ease of travel. I also love being able to reserve my parking ahead of time to be organized. Allow me to share why I choose off-site airport parking to help you lavishly live travel out loud with ease!
Why I Choose Off-Site Airport Parking
Offsite parking is when you park at a facility that is not connected with the ‘airport’ in the area. The best of off-site parking is less than 10 minutes away and just a few lights from the airport. Shuttles run to get you to and from the airport around the clock, without question. That said, let’s investigate my parking of choice.
Someone’s In My Car
A personal issue caused me to seek out better off-site parking. I struck gold in finding The Parking Spot. In Pittsburgh (differs in other ‘The Parking Spot locations’) Not only is this covered parking, no one gets in your car. You see, a while back, when parked in a local off-site parking lot, on a long trip, it snowed. The snow happened just as I arrived back to the good old ‘burgh and of course, my car was parked in this lot. Windshield wipers on my car were broken and that is all I am saying. I wished I would have known about The Parking Spot before this incident.
To Premium Offsite Parking
You may automatically assume that premium offsite would include a valet but you are wrong. Premium can be defined in many ways. The Parking Spot is a golden find.
- Reserve your spot ahead
- Earn free parking the more you travel
- Membership rewards program that is FREE to join
- I can use my AAA card to get even better rates.
- The shuttle is like Always there, you might even feel stalked (jk, it’s just that efficient)
- The App rocks my world – tracking when I land, so they are there.
- Drivers on the shuttle life my luggage on and off the shuttle
- Curbside service to my airline
- My car is parked in a garage – I do it.
- I am told which Letter to park in, I go there and park.
- I keep my keys with me and the shuttle is right behind my parking to get me to the airport
- When I get back to Pittsburgh (or generically whatever ‘The Parking Spot‘ you use) your shuttle is waiting
- Checking out at The Parking Spot, my car has no rain or snow on it, plain and simple.
- Entering into my car, no stations are changed, nothing is broken – Can I get an ‘Amen!’
- Exiting, I am provided with a ‘free’ bottle of water that I rehydrate with.
Lavishly live travel out loud. Experience what I do when you off-site airport parking! ~ DANA