Meals that are versatile, and easy to create get my 5 star rating. It would seem that parties happen year round and some of the best foods take the least preparation. Today I will introduce to a killer recipe that takes so few ingredients but delivers on taste.
Long before I became queen of my own kitchen, I would never have guessed that one simple meat combined with a few other ingredients could deliver a great taste, but I have learned.
Kielbasa is the meat of choice for the Cheesy Tortellini Kielbasa and Kielbasa is great grilled, pan seared or even baked. The versatility of the meat and the rapidness with which is cooks makes it a premium ingredient for recipes!
Get ready to lavishly live food out loud and prepare a big bowl of Cheesy Tortellini Kielbasa for every upcoming party and occasion that your friends and family are sure to love.
The Tool Of The Trade
For today’s fast cooking experience I used an induction cooker, and wow did it move things along fast. A few things about induction cooking if you have not worked with an induction cooker:
- You really have to keep watch over anything being cooked on the induction cook-top plate because temperature comes about fast and the food is cooked.
- Keep a few induction safe pans in your cookware so you do not have to stop and clean pans in between foods.
- Lid handles do become VERY warm when cooking, be careful when releasing the lid for a) steam and b) a warm handle
I used this Rosewill Induction Cooktop that I purchased off of Amazon and is shown above. You can grab one HERE.
Cheesy Tortellini Kielbasa
1 Pound Of Kielbasa – sliced into 1 inch pieces
½ C Sweet Yellow Onion Chopped
1 20 oz. package of Refrigerated Tortellini
1 14-16 oz. jar of cheese sauce
2 C Water
Spray pan with nonstick spray, and place in onions, kielbasa and ¼ C of water. Select Fry 425°.
Place lid allowing to steam a bit, and stir as you go.
Once onions have softened and Kielbasa is lightly browned (about 8 minutes), add in remaining ¾ C water and tortellini.
Stir, cover, and stir again. It will only take about 5 minutes total for the tortellini to soften and swell.
Add in cheese sauce, stir, shut off cooker.
Cook time: 13
Preparation Time: 2 minutes
Make sure to print the recipe out here, it’s free and fabulous.
Cheesy Tortellini Kielbasa
- 1 Pound Of Kielbasa – sliced into 1 inch pieces
- Nonstick Spray
- 1 C Water
- ½ C Sweet Yellow Onion Chopped
- 1 20 oz. package of Refrigerated Tortellini
- 1 14-16 oz. jar of cheese sauce
- 2 C Water
- Spray pan with nonstick spray, and place in onions, kielbasa and ¼ C of water.
- Select Fry 425°.
- Place lid on allow to steam a bit, and stir as you go.
- Once onions have softened and Kielbasa is lightly browned (about 8 minutes), add in remaining ¾ C water and tortellini.
- Stir, cover, and stir again.
- It will only take about 5 minutes total for the tortellini to soften and swell.
- Add in cheese sauce, stir, shut off cooker.
- Cook time: 13
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- Serve warm.
Don’t miss the opportunity to prepare this meal for your friends and family at the next occasion. Just print the recipe, bookmark my page and prepare. Lavishly live easy-to-prepare foods out loud and enjoy this recipe for Cheesy Tortellini Kielbasa.
This post contains affiliate links, which means danavento.com may make a commission on the sale if you use the link to make your purchase. This does not change the price of the product. This income directly offsets the cost of web hosting and maintenance so we greatly appreciate your support. The links help you find the best of the best, have fun shopping!