With all of the fresh produce that is inbound from plums peaches nectarines and watermelon I cannot help myself but to create some very fun yet easy recipes for dessert. It’s too hot for baking in the kitchen when the summer heat kicks in, and sometimes in the fall, there are too many other foods being cooked in the oven.
An easy no bake fruit dessert cake offers endless possibilities of dessert options.
Right now, baking in the kitchen isn’t an option, as I don’t want to turn up the air conditioner to calm down the heat of the kitchen. Replacing No Bake desserts for baked desserts is so easy to do, because this one takes minimal purchases of basic items and they come together and create a taste that your family will love.
Welcome To My House
Easy No Bake Fruit Dessert Cake
This was based on my family, so it is 5 servings big.
- One Long Serving Tray or 5 plates
- One pound cake frozen or bakery purchased
- One nectarine chopped excluding the pit
- Two peaches chopped excluding the pit
- A dash of powdered sugar
- Five dollops of whipped topping
- On a cutting board, slice the pound cake into one slice per person and lay it on a serving tray.
- Mix chopped nectarine, and peaches together, lightly dusting with confectioners sugar (optional)
- Scoop mixed fruit atop the slices of pound cake.
- Dollop each cake piece with whipped topping.