Want to know a secret? The holidays are creeping in fast and you’ll want the recipe for the ecret spiced holiday fat burning tea (spiced Christmas tea) that can be made in 5 minutes and is craveable!
I’ll share my ginger-spiced Christmas tea recipe with you and as an additional secret, I am about to share another powerful way to help you make the fat burning begin as my holiday gift to you!
Imagine what it would be like to be able to sip on a fat-burning spiced beverage and know that your stubborn belly fat will begin melting away. It’s like an early Christmas gift that is what you have been dreaming of for a long time right?
You are about to outsmart the holidays and enjoy your favorite treats because you can still have those fabulous cheat days and not worry about it!
Why You’ll Love This Fat Burning Holiday Spicy Tea
- you’ll sip this right in the morning before you start your day so nothing different than normal
- you will literally taste Christmas in a cup
- the recipe ingredients are easy to find and inexpensive
- you can make and take your fat-burning spiced beverage with you as you lead a busy life
- the bonus spiced Christmas tea holiday fat burner idea I am sharing will help you melt fat in 21 days
- your clothing will fit better (woohoo)
Ingredients For My Spiced Holiday Fat Burning Tea
- Ginger Root (fresh, peeled, minced)
- Water (boiled)
- Cardamon stick
- Cinnamon bark
- Ashwagandha Root
- Organic Chamomile leaves
- Lemon and Honey Optional
For How To Make The Spiced Holiday Fat Burning Tea Jump Down to the Recipe
This steeped beverage is savage! Don’t forget to pin the recipe card and print it! But also keep reading because I have one more fantabulous holiday fat burner idea that you’ll want to use as well, I am sure!
Want To Know Why Those Ingredients are So Important TO my Spicy Holiday Fat-Burning Tea?
Imagine easily boosting your metabolism which leads to burning fat throughout the day, even when you are sitting idly! WOW!
The spices in the spiced holiday fat-burning tea each contribute to the boost and it’s been shown in scientific studies!
Why Use Cinnamon In The Fat Burning Holiday Tea Drink
Add that cinnamon to your coffee, tea, and smoothies, and smack that belly fat out of there!
- Less stored fat because cinnamon controls insulin levels
- Burn more fat whether you are sitting or active because cinnamon has been shown to speed up metabolism
- Cinnamon actually has been found to impact abdominal fat more than any other part of your body (burn baby burn!)
- Cinnamon also can help you stay fuller longer so you keep your mouth from chewing without need!
How You Will Use The Fat Burning Spiced Beverage
So will you take on the challenge of trying the Spiced Christmas tea recipe to really battle stubborn belly fat and gain solid results?
No change comes without a challenge right?
After all, for most, if you feel better inside you might shine on the outside right?
Persistence, organized sipping (meaning not just once a day but at least 2x a day), plus a cleaner menu with fewer junk foods and sweets, coupled with some exercise (like hitting 10k steps a day) all will have a hand in relieving misery
Yes, I use this daily and I believe it helps me so I am sharing it, and I believe that the tea is actually a steeped savage beverage that cuts through the accumulated belly fat, and everything in the tea mix is quite natural.
In fact, you can find most of those ingredients at your local health store or at an online health store!
The Bonus Fat Burner Idea You’ll Want To Learn MORE About
Other Recipes To Use Instead Of My Fat Burning Holiday Tea
You might be so surprised at how simple recipes like those above can influence your belly fat-busting current goals.
You will be the judge. Try my recipe for ginger chamomile tea! Combine it with the super holiday fat burner idea I shared above!
Since you are already in the battle of a lifetime against bloating and belly fat, why not try something natural, rather than processed and toxic? I’m talking about ginger water.
Congratulations on finding the best fat-burning tea for the holidays that will battle that belly fat that is so stubborn and better yet because you are already reading this, you are ahead of the holidays so you might get into those holiday clothes you’ve been saving to wear for the last few years!
Our world caters to those of us that have belly fat, offering so many useless solutions.
In the end, hasn’t the solution to everything we need, always been as simple as combining a few natural ingredients?
Often, these natural ingredients, deliver big surprising results if you know what they are and how to combine them.
Better yet, they won’t cost nearly what over-the-shelf meds do. The potential benefit of ginger water is waiting for you to reveal, and investigate. Ready?
Other Things To Know About Ginger Water
The water you use will be BOILED without exception.
Add-ins are welcome, such as honey, lemon, or agave.
However, whatever you use, should be minimal, and organic to keep the Ginger water pure.
Wash the ginger root thoroughly.
Steeping is what creates the infused flavor.
Do know this is a bit spicy, remember ginger is a spice!
Add more or less ginger as you like.
Drink ginger water at least 2x a day for 7 days in a row.
You can drink this with any meal of the day, throughout the day, or AM and PM.
Talk To Your Doctor Before Tryin Fat Burning Holiday Tea (it’s that powerful)
Of course, with all the benefits of ginger, and the other spices in the spiced Christmas tea, there will also be a few risks that I should mention and will.
- Upset Stomach
- Ginger can interact with other medications you are taking
- can create bleeding issues
I’ve found a great article for those of you that want to know more >>> Risks of Ginger Root
Recipe For The SPiced Holiday Fat Burning Tea
Spiced Holiday Fat Burning Tea
A simple combination of ingredients to spur on belly fat-blasting. Use daily to make a change in stored belly fat.
- 2 C Water (boiled, steeped, cooled)
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Root (fresh, peeled, then minced)
- 2 Tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 Tbsp Ashwagandha Root Powder
- 1 Cardomon Stick
- 2 TBSP Fresh loose Chamomile
- 1 Tsp Honey (organic) (or you can use agave) Optional
- A slice of Fresh Lemon Sliced (optional but tasty)
- Wash. Scrub your ginger root.
- Grate a tablespoon and set it aside.
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Place ginger root, turmeric, ashwagandha root powder, cardamon stick, and chamomile leaves into the pot
- Cover and allow to steep for 25 minutes to 45 minutes.
- When you are ready to serve it (after a minimum of 25 minutes) strain with a sieve as you pour and reserve the ginger pieces.
- Once the ginger water is transferred into your cup, add a few pieces of ginger you reserved. This will allow you to 'chew' on something as you sip, it's a bit more fulfilling. Totally optional but enjoyable.
- Add lemon slice when you serve and honey optionally
- Suggested 1 cup in the morning and one before bed. Or drink it 2x a day with any meals.
- Enjoy ~ Dana
Please refer to the post for benefits and risks of using ginger in a diet.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 15Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 10mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 0g
Information may be inaccurate.
Leave a Reply