Disclosure. My post contains affiliate links (shortcuts to the products I know you are going to love and use) If you buy one of these items, DanaVento.Com will make a tiny commission, but it doesn’t affect your price. Consider me, your concierge to find these things faster without a lot of searching!
Whatever your reason that you need to slash sugar from your diet, you’ll want to use these 7 tips to help! In addition to the 7 useful tips that will help you to cut back on sugar in your everyday life, I’ll also share a very valuable product that can make a considerable contribution to your valiant sugar-cutting efforts!
There are so many reasons you might begin eliminating sugar from your diet from health, to body cleanses, to acne issues, and so on, what is your reason?
Our diets are sugar-coated from morning until night, and of course, there are dangers to consuming more sugar than we should and those reasons could be a few reasons you need to eliminate sugar from your lifestyle!
Do THIS before you sleep for healthy blood sugar and natural fat loss
Why Would You Eliminate Sugar From Your Diet?
Our western-style diets are tough on our bodies as we consume a good bit of sugar as we munch and crunch on our favorite foods each day. and maybe any of you reading this have been diagnosed with one of the issues below.
- diagnosed as pre-diabetic
- wanting to avoid diabetes
- help kickstart weight loss
- balance blood sugar
- you are gaining weight
- you no longer have a sleek defined waistline
- your skin might have acne from sugar
- your teeth are decaying and you are tired of paying for fillings at the dentist
- you have heart issues
- you have kidney issues
The Results of Consuming Sugar every day Are Horrifying
Whether it’s knowingly or unknowingly that you consume sugar each day, the fact is that you need to begin eliminating sugar from your diet for a lot of reasons.
- You might begin to gain weight
- Your sleep is not a solid sleep and creates cortisol to rise
- You might experience frequent headaches
- You may be sluggish
- You could develop kidney problems
- Your teeth can decay and rot!
- You can become pre-diabetic
Facts From the American Diabetes Association Share More Bad News About Sugar And Our Population
- 34 Million Americans (10.5% of the population) have Type 2 Diabetes
- There is no sign of slowing
- Many need medication for diabetes and sadly some will never get it
- Americans spend $327 billion every single year trying to conquer and manage diabetes
#1 Slash Sugar From Your Diet Using a Brand New Way to Lower Blood Sugar Naturally (It’s Genius!)
Lose weight by using Glucotrust to support healthy blood levels.
Go Here Now: Easy “Bedtime Tip” Restores Healthy Blood Sugar Levels & A Slimmer Waistline
To balance blood sugar and reverse type 2 diabetes (or help you to AVOID the “diabetes trap” forever…)
Other Ways To Slash Sugar From Your Diet
Eliminating Sugar From Your Daily Beverages
- Tea with stevia instead of sugar which will sweeten it and the sugar value will be completely different.
- If you love soda, and drink one daily, try to cut soda back to one every other day at first, and then every second day, and every third, and so on, until you have eliminated pop from your daily intake.
- Also, if you can’t completely curb your craving for soda, switch to a zero-sugar soda, but it will taste much different than you are used to and you might just give it up altogether.
- Pass on the flavored waters, unless they are zero sugar because many are high in sodium as well.
- Don’t use creamers in your coffee there’s sugar in them
- Purchase plain coffee at drive-throughs add stevia if you must sweeten, fancy drinks have fancy high sugar amounts
Eliminate Sugar From On Top Of Your Foods
- Use less barbecue sauce, it’s got lots of sugar in it (why do you think it is so sweet?)
- Pass on the ketchup and go for mustard instead.
- Use vinegar instead of creamy dressings
- Don’t add honey to your food toppings
Slash Sugar From Your Diet When You Bake
- When you bake, replace half of the sugar with stevia (Gradual change is better, but you are doing your body good)
- Don’t ice anything, eat the food you baked without icing, to use less sugar
- Don’t buy full-fat whipped topping buy zero sugar
Eliminating More Sugar From Your Diet – Fresh Is Best
- When you opt for fruits, don’t go for those syrup-packed goodies.
- Stop eating sugar-coated cereal
- Slash sugar from your diet when you stop drinking fresh juice in the morning, try a smoothie instead
Read Food Labels To Slash Sugar from Your Diet
Food labels are a biggie.
When I head down the cereal aisle, I pick up the boxes and read what is in each cereal.
If SUGAR appears as one of the first 5 ingredients, I immediately kerplunk the box back down.
It’s important to read all labels from condiments (that may not have sugar in them) to condiments that do.
In addition, cereals, snack foods, and baking products.
Remember too, there are other ingredients that you may not even recognize as sugar bearers.
Items such as white sugar, brown sugar, molasses, and honey are all sugar.
Keep A Cheat Day To Support Eliminating Sugar From Your Diet
It is critical that you have a bit of fidget room in your dietary lifestyle or you will fail at helping yourself curb the cravings.
It’s fine to indulge here and there.
I suggest setting one day a week, where you can splurge, or if you are just starting to cut back, pick the meal each day that you get a ‘goodie’ with.
Rather than drinking the sodas pick your time to have no-sugar-added ice cream, it’s cool, delicious, and satisfying.
Portions are something you control, so only dish up what a proper serving would be.
Taste each bite, savor, and suddenly you are doing your body good.
While it seems like cheating might be bad, if you are just starting to cut back, you need to have something to lean on.
The no-sugar-added ice cream is perfect to just indulge in mouthful by mouthful.
Gradual change is where the most success comes into play, not cutting everything out.
Life, of course, is not an all-or-nothing, so your dietary lifestyle should not be that way either.
The information on DanaVento.com is provided for informational purposes only.
Before trying any new lifestyle change, you should research and confirm the information with other sources when searching for health issues. Always review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider before using any protocols presented on this website in the product sold here. Dana Vento and DanaVento.Com are not engaged in rendering medical or similar professional services or advice via this website or in the product. The information provided is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician or licensed healthcare provider. You should not construe the sale of this product as an endorsement by Dana Vento or DanaVento.Com (and all social platforms of DanaVento.Com) of the views expressed herein or any warranty or guarantee of any strategy, recommendation, treatment, action, or application of advice made by the author of the product.