I am a beauty girl as you know and my beauty cup is over flowing with the best of the best. Spa week is upon us and there is no better pampering for many than some great at-home products that you can purchase at your favorite mass retailers nationwide. My qualm is always, which products are the good and which are the bad? I can tell you, and if you know packaging, that the products I am about to share with you have been products I have been using for a while. The first photo are items I received a few years back to test out, when I first started writing. No matter how much I have evolved, and my blog, a few things are true, when I find a brand that I like, I stick with it and the photos demo what I have been using for a few years over and over. Here’s a great feature about the b•lēve product line: if you have a teen in your home and she ‘borrows’ your items they are perfect for all ages so you don’t have to worry about her using a product line that was too strong for her delicate skin. Now with Spa Week moving closer, I thought we might lavishly live beauty out loud, at home with a few great products, let’s take a look and I ‘b•lēve’ you will see why I am loving the home spa theme this year! Click Through photo to learn more.
The line is made with all natural ingredients
b-luminous FACIAL CLEANSER (6.6oz) • luxurious formulation delivers unparalleled antioxidant benefits to the skin as it is cleansed – this will remove dirt from our faces, effortlessly from the day and it is a great makeup remover.
• b-colorful SHAMPOO (12oz)- crafted with natural extracts of sunflower and white tea. An awesome clean without color-stripping. This is to enhance and provide longevity to hair that has been color processed.
• b-colorful CONDITIONER (12oz) – perfect for color treated hair as it will enhance lasting color and it does not weigh the hair down. The scent is fresh and clean.
• b-passionate BODY WASH (17oz) • gently cleanses and moisturizes the skin with OleofirmTM and moisture bead technology for extended moisturizing. This is my favorite after fitness workouts as my skin feels the need to be cleansed a little more thorough while not stripped of moisture. The beads gently exfoliate.
• b-refreshed BODY LOTION (16oz)
• provides long-lasting moisture with natural extracts of cocoa butter, goji berry and vitamin E. This has a wonderful, clean smell, almost soap-like but not offensive, just light and very fragrant. Skin will feel silky smooth when you use this product.
There is also a complete line of accessories for the person who prefers to groom at home: the accessories range from tweezers to bath accessories and more and each is professional grade, and of salon quality! See the great loofah and the glass nail file? All part of this wonderful collection. All products are wonderful to use for the at-home pampering you deserve.
MY QUERKS For Any Spa-like Retail products
I have a real ‘thing’ about bottles dispensing properly, pumps squeezing properly and bottles not cracking when squeezed, so first and foremost that is what I look at on the packaging. These bottles and dispensers each work well. If nozzles, pumps and lids function well I move on and these all passed my test.
Scents: I do not like scents that are too strong and clearly this line is not too strong. There is a perfect mix of scent with cleanliness. It smells clean, not intense but just clean.
MY FAVORITES in the b•lēve line:
I really like the b-voluptuous SHAMPOO. The shampoo has a very nice scent. The bottle was not hard to squeeze, and an ample amount came out when dispensed. The shampoo is not runny and I just can not say enough GOOD about it!
The b-passionate BODY WASH scored big points as it has little scrubbing granules and a light fragrance that is by no means overpowering but absolutely screams “CLEAN’
b-refreshed Body Lotion is very supple, very thick and smells heavenly like clean soap. I love when I put this on. The PUMP dispenser is a nice solid pump, not flimsy like some pumps can be. The pump worked well each time I used it.
The Packaging of Spa-like products.
The packaging is all really buyer-friendly and looks sleek, like something I would like to purchase and a whole I feel that the products did what they ‘claimed’. The products all have a great fresh smell and work per their intended use. I b•lēve you will like this Spa-Like line.
Lavishly live Spa Week out loud with at-home beauty products that will have your face, skin and hair looking great and feeling wonderful! Find this product line at a local grocer near you!
Products were received in order to facilitate review. Images, and thoughts of course are my own, as per usual.