Behind every successful man is a woman with a secret weapon – and in this case, it’s a glass filled with the ultimate holiday cheer. Ladies, it’s time to ditch the eggnog and indulge in the decadent Cherry Christmas Amaretto Cocktail – your festive companion that promises to add sparkle to your holiday hustle!
As the festive season rolls in, we all know who the real holiday heroes are. Yes, Mr. Claus gets the limelight, but behind the scenes, the women of the North Pole are the unsung champions, orchestrating the magic.
The Cherry Prosecco Amaretto cocktail is more than just a drink; it’s a toast to their unwavering spirit. Bursting with the flavors of cherry, Prosecco, and amaretto, each sip is a tribute to their resilience and grace. So, let’s raise a glass and celebrate the true heroines of the holidays
Table of Contents
Our Cherry Prosecco Amaretto Cocktail Is Dedicated To…
Our Cherry Christmas Amaretto Cocktail is a toast to the tireless ladies – the Ms. and Mrs. Claus’ of the world, always there to pick up the pieces behind the scenes. Cheers to you, girls! This cherry Prosecco amaretto cocktail is your well-deserved treat.
Sip it, sister, and savor the sweet yet tart melody of amaretto and cherry, jazzed up with zesty cranberries. It’s the kind of cocktail that’s easy to whip up, yet satisfying from the first sip to the last.
Stay cheery (or should we say, cherry?) with a few sips throughout the day. Keep that smile bright and you’ll soon see why we fondly call this the Cherry Amaretto Jingle Juice. It’s not just a drink, it’s a holiday high note!
Sweet, tart, and mirroring the rollercoaster of emotions leading up to Christmas Day, this holiday cherry Christmas amaretto cocktail encapsulates the season’s spirit.
We all know how the holidays can be a mixed bag of joy and chaos. Every Mrs. Claus out there, doing her best to navigate through it all, deserves a moment to unwind. That’s where our sipper comes in – it’s the perfect edge-smoother for those festive frenzies.
The Cherry Prosecco Amaretto Cocktail Is Holiday Perfect Because…
Remember, every couple has to get through the season of holly and jolly together, and this might just make you a bit merrier!
- Pitcher-Perfect Convenience: Easily whip up a batch of Amaretto Jingle Juice by the pitcher – perfect for sharing or sipping solo.
- Party-Ready Potable: This cherry amaretto concoction is your go-to guest for any party, ready to travel with you anywhere.
- A Symphony of Flavors: The nutty essence of Amaretto marries beautifully with zesty citrus, creating a harmonious taste sensation.
- Seasonal Color Splash: This drink not only tastes like the holidays but looks the part too, with its cheerful cherry hues.
- Effortlessly Obtainable Ingredients: No wild goose chase here – the ingredients for this cherry and amaretto delight are easily found.
- Irresistibly Delicious: The cherry on top? Its taste is as good as it looks – a tantalizing mix of sweet and tangy.
- Festive Visual Feast: The vibrant reds of cherry juice and cranberries add a burst of holiday color to every glass.
- Customizable Sweetness: Control the sweetness to your liking, using either maraschino cherry juice or cherry juice – or a bit of both!
- Secret College Hack Revealed: Stay tuned for a quirky college trick that elevates the flavor to new heights.
- Uncomplicated Elegance: Simplicity is key with this holiday cocktail – easy to make, but sophisticated in taste.
Bar Essentials For Amaretto Jingle Juice
- pitcher (32 ounces)
- cutting board
- can opener
- glasses (stemless for less spills )
Ingredients For The Amaretto Cherry Holiday Cocktail
Below are the ingredients we use in our amaretto jingle juice, and I’ll also share another way to turn this amaretto and cherry cocktail up a bit further down in the post!
- rinsed cranberries
- Cherry Juice
- Pineapple Juice
- Lemon Juice
- Maraschino Cherries*
- Almond Extract (optional)
- Lemon Wedges Optional (READ MORE HERE)
*Our addition of almond extract to this cherry amaretto cocktail truly brings out the nutty flavor of the amaretto, and the aroma pops!
How To Make The Amaretto Cherry Holiday Cocktail
Just like Santa Claus, this drink is, “Go big or go home,” and you’ll find that the recipe shared today will make TWO 32-ounce pitchers, but you can easily adjust the recipe.
Step 1: Prep Your Pitcher
First, you’ll add ice to the pitcher and then add in a portion of the cranberries.
Step 2: Bring On The Alcohol For The Cherry And Amaretto Cocktail
Now it’s time to add in Prosecco slowly, as it will foam.
Then you’ll introduce the lemon slices into the Prosecco, followed by the Amaretto.
Follow that with Pineapple juice, almond extract, and lemon juice.
Last, add Maraschino juice. Stir the pitcher well.
Step 3: How To Glass and Serve The Cherry Amaretto Jingle Juice Cocktail
Allow the beverage to rest for 5 minutes while you prepare the glasses for serving.
Use either a stem or stemless glass filled with 1/4 c of ice each.
For anyone following my trick that follows below, you’ll add those lemons in this step.
And you can add the sugared cranberries on the top (if you are following the pro tip for those below as well)
If you are not adding in the sugared cranberries, just pop a few unsugared cranberries in for a floating holiday color.
Fill the beverage to about 1/4 before the rim. Serve. Sip. Repeat. Enjoy. You’ll want to add ice and repeat this for each 32-ounce pitcher.
If you have soaked the lemons, you have two choices, toss them into the pitchers (dividing between each 32-ounce pitcher) or place a slice in each glass below the ice or above the ice in the individual glass.
The Suck It Up PRO TIP For Cherry Christmas Amaretto Cocktail
Hey ladies, let’s take a quick trip down memory lane to our college days. Remember those fruity drinks that were always a hit at parties? Sure, the fruit was great, but the real secret? It was alcohol-soaked, giving every sip an extra punch of flavor, whether sweet or sour.
Here’s a little trick to bring that college party vibe into your Cherry Christmas Amaretto Cocktail:
- Prep the Lemons: Slice those lemons a day in advance and let them marinate in 1/4 cup of amaretto. Seal them in a container and let them soak up all that goodness.
- Adjust the Recipe: When it’s cocktail time, reduce the amaretto in your recipe by the same 1/4 cup. Then, simply add your amaretto-soaked lemons straight into the mix.
- Serve with Style: Place these zesty, flavor-packed lemon slices at the bottom of each glass before adding ice.
Congratulations, you’ve just leveled up your cocktail game! These amaretto-infused lemons will not only look fantastic in each glass but also add a delightful twist to every sip.”
Cherry Prosecco Amaretto Cocktail: The Safety Sip Tip
Let’s talk about the merry side of sipping responsibly. These Cherry Christmas Amaretto Cocktails are so delicious that one glass often leads to another, each delivering a dose of cheer. But remember, it’s easy to lose count when you’re having fun.
Give each glass of Amaretto Jingle Juice its moment to shine before reaching for the next. These delightful drinks are as swift as Santa’s sleigh going down the hatch, and if you’re not careful, you might find yourself in a less-than-graceful landing!
A friendly reminder: these cocktails are smooth operators. They slide down easily, perhaps too easily, so pace yourself. It’s all too easy to get a bit too jolly.
And let’s not forget – these festive libations are strictly for the 21-and-over crowd. Always enjoy responsibly, and remember the golden rule of holiday gatherings: friends don’t let friends drive tipsy. So, have that couch ready for lounging or a designated driver on speed dial. After all, the best holiday memories are the ones we can all remember safely.
Make Sure To Come Back And Tell us How You Liked the Cherry Christmas Amaretto Cocktail.
Make sure to print the recipe out below; it’s fast and easy and sure to take the holiday weight off of your shoulders (ha, after a few of these, you’ll be on the couch and become weightless, lol!)
Hey, don’t be fooled – this isn’t just a ‘chick drink.’ You’ll be mixing up a whole pitcher of this Cherry Christmas Amaretto Cocktail, perfect for sharing with your very own Mr. Claus. And who knows, it might just add an extra twinkle to his jolly demeanor!
The magic of this Amaretto Jingle Juice lies in its ability to highlight the rich, nutty flavors of amaretto, perfectly balanced with the fresh, zesty notes of citrus – reminiscent of those tropical island getaways we all dream about during the hectic holiday season.
So, whether you’re the iconic Mr. and Mrs. Claus or just wonderfully paired partners in the journey of life, let this spirited Cherry Christmas Amaretto Cocktail keep your holidays merry, bright, and especially cherry!
The Cherry Christmas Amaretto Cocktail Recipe – Cheers!
- 64 oz pitcher or 2-32 oz pitchers.
- 1 cup of fresh rinsed cranberries
- 1 bottle of Prosecco open (750 ml),
- 2 1/2 Cups of Amaretto
- 24 Oz of Cherry Juice (I used Trader Joe's brand but you can use any)
- 16 Oz fresh pineapple juice (from cans)
- 2 Tbsp almond extract (optional)
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons (or more) of Maraschino cherry juice
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- Add ice to 64 oz pitcher filling it 1/4 full.
- then add 1 C cranberries (reserve the rest)
- Add in Prosecco slowly, as it will foam.
- Introduce the lemon slices into the Prosecco and then the Amaretto.
- Follow that with Pineapple juice, almond extract, and lemon juice.
- Last, add Maraschino juice.
- Stir the pitcher well.
- Allow the beverage to rest for 5 minutes while you prepare the glasses for serving.
- Stem or stemless glasses with 1/4 ice each.
- If you are using soaked lemon slices (as discussed in the post, place those atop or below the ice)
- For those adding sugared cranberries, you do that at the top and end of the pour.
- If you are using unsugared cranberries just for floating color, add about eight or so to each glass.
- Fill the beverage to about 1/4 before the rim.
- Enjoy. ~ Dana XO
I ♥ Trader Joe's Cherry Juice & Pineapple Juice (by the can).
Almond Extract is optional but highly recommended.
Maraschino juice is non-negotiable (steal a cherry too while you are in the jar!).
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 762Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 167mgCarbohydrates: 99gFiber: 3gSugar: 88gProtein: 1g
nutritional content may be inaccurate