Today I will reveal the ultimate indulgent gluten-free Nutella cheesecake that my family and friends love, and I know you will too. The flourless Nutella cheesecake with salted caramel has a rich, creamy flavor and no crust!
The cheesecake (Gluten-Free) is made with a simple 9 ingredients, and it’s the perfect dessert for any occasion. The rich, chocolatey flavor of the hazelnut Nutella pairs perfectly with the creamy cheesecake filling that you can optionally top with salted caramel.
The flourless cheesecake is so easy to make, and it’s sure to be a hit with your family and friends. So, what are you waiting for?
Let’s dive right into everything you need to know!
Table of Contents
Why You’ll Love The Flourless Nutella Cheesecake
This cake is for anyone who loves a delicious cheesecake and the flavors of Nutella and salted caramel.
- The ingredients for the flourless cheesecake are easy to find
- you can change the ingredients (salted caramel or eliminate them without ruining the recipe)
- The cheesecake with Nutella is perfect for anyone who follows a GF menu
- the ingredients are easy to find
- You can and should make this ahead of time (it needs to chill for a bit)
- The Nutella cheesecake with salted caramel is easy to transport.
You’ll find that the recipe is incredibly indulgent and made with everyone’s favorite chocolate hazelnut spread, Nutella. It is the perfect dessert for any occasion, whether entertaining guests or simply satisfying your sweet tooth.
The cheesecake will surely please anyone, whether they follow a gluten-free diet. The Nutella flavor is rich and decadent, while the cheesecake is light and fluffy. It’s the perfect combination of indulgent and refreshing and will have you return for more.
Ingredients: Gluten-Free Nutella Cheesecake
- Cream Cheese
- Vanilla (extract or packet)
- Brown Sugar
- Whipping Cream (Heavy Whipping Cream No Sugar)
- Greek Plain Yogurt ( or Vanilla Flavor)
- Medium Eggs
- Salted Caramel Chips *Optional
- Chocolate Mini Morsels (optional)
How TO Make Gluten-Free Nutella Cheesecake
This section is more of an overview of the ingredients (tips and tricks) and how they play nicely together. Grab the full recipes below, print them, and save this page!
You’ll need to use a deep dish for mixing and ensure that the cream cheese is softened, not dropping, just easy to mix because you don’t want chunks of cream cheese. Once this is mixed, it needs to be smooth.
Use vanilla extract or Italian packets of Vanilla (What we use). If you are concerned about the vanilla turning your cheesecake brown, purchase clear vanilla or use the vanilla pack.
Before mixing the ingredients, ensure your eggs are at room temperature, and you can use my pro tip to get them there faster because I don’t let eggs sit on my counter.
Pro Egg Tip When Baking: Place the eggs you need to use in a bowl and cover it with the warmest tap water you can get out of your faucet. Allow them to sit for 10 minutes, then use them according to the recipe.
Use more or less Nutella as you prefer, but do not overmix the combination, as the mixture will be fluffy and hopefully smooth. You can use different baking chip flavors (salted caramel butterscotch, etc., or none). We love the flavors of salted caramel against Nutella.
Do expect the cake to look cracked, but the cooling process will ensure it sets the way it should.
Chocolate on top of the salted caramel Nutella gluten-free cheesecake is also optional. But it does taste delicious.
How To Make Vegan Whipped Topping For The Flourless Nutella Cheesecake
If you’re seeking a dairy-free alternative to whipped cream, try this recipe for vegan whipped cream. It’s an indulgent topping for cakes, pies, and other desserts, but remember the recipe for Gluten-Free Nutella Cheesecake is not dairy free, and the Greek yogurt is dairy.
This is just a bonus recipe in case you want another type of whipped topping.
Vegan Dairy Alternative To Whipped Cream
If you're seeking a dairy-free alternative to whipped cream, try this recipe for vegan whipped cream. It's an indulgent topping for cakes, pies, and other desserts made with coconut milk and coconut oil.
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine the coconut milk, coconut oil, powdered sugar, and vanilla in a bowl or a stand mixer.
- Beat on high speed until stiff peaks form, about 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
It's a great-tasting alternative to whipped cream, but the Greek yogurt is dairy, so it might seem senseless to use this as a replacement item/
Flourless Nutella Cheesecake Is A Bit Healthier Than Regular Cheesecakes
You won’t find a crust on this flourless cheesecake, which takes away some calories, carbs, and sugars! Nutella can be eliminated, and you can add more vanilla or almond extract to the recipe instead of the Nutella for even less sugar!
Plus, since you don’t need a cheesecake crust, it does take a lot less time to make this springform Nutella cheesecake with salted caramel.
Now I Want To Hear From You!
The Gluten-free Nutella Cheesecake recipe is yours to use, and I want to hear from you.
Did I miss anything you think should be added?
Did you make the flourless cake, and how did it turn out?
Did you top it with whipping cream? Is there anything I missed
Leave e a comment below in the comment section so I know! ~ DANA XO
Gluten-Free Nutella Cheesecake
- 1 9" Springform pan
- 1 Large mixing bowl
- 1 hand mixer, standmixer or mix by hand
- parchment paper to line pan
- 2 1/4 C Cream Cheese Softened Not watery
- 1 Packet Vanilla Or you can use 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 c brown sugar packed you can use white sugar if you prefer
- 1 c whipping cream I made homemade whip cream
- 1/2 c Greek Plain Yogurt
- 3 medium eggs Sit the eggs from fridge in warm tap water for about 10 minutes
- 1/4 c Cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. Nutella It's more like 2 the way I heaped it on the spoon and you can add more or less as you prefer
- 18-20 pieces Salted Caramel Wafers *optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Prep Your Springform Pan adding parchment paper & set aside
- Mix cream cheese with vanilla to smooth
- Add in brown sugar. Mix.
- Add in Whipping Cream (homemade or store bought) Mix.
- Next add in the Greek yogurt and eggs and mix.
- Add cornstarch, and Nutella – mix to combine
- Transfer mixture to the prepared spring pan
- Top with salted caramel wafers (if you are using them)
- Place in preheated oven for 40-45 minutes
- Remove from the oven and cool immediately in the refrigerator for about 3.5 hours to set.
- When you remove the form from the pan, then genlty remove the flourless nutella cheesecake (I used 2 large spatulas to trasnfer the cheesecaek to a cake ) plate.
- Once Cooled melt chocolate (if you want to) 1/4 C of chocolate morsels, and once heated mix to smooth with a fork. Add to the top of the cheesecake.
- Add additional dollops of fresh whipping cream to the top, slice and serve.
Leave a Reply