We’ve got your orange foods to sprinkle a pop of orange to all that black Halloween food on your table.
40 Orange Foods To Add A Pop Of Orange Color To Halloween Recipes
Tired of the same old green witches and black cats? Bring some sunshine to your Halloween with the power of orange foods.
From pumpkins to tangerines, we’ve compiled a zesty list of 40 orange foods to brighten up your party and tantalize your taste buds!
So, what happens when a pop of orange really brightens up your Halloween recipes or your spooktacular table settings? We’ve got you covered and we are sharing the creative deets!
Whether it’s an orange food ingredient to give your dish a colorful edge, or an orange bell pepper cunningly carved into a creepy-crawly spider, welcome to your orange edible ingredient headquarters.
Now, before you send out those invites shrouded in mystery and pack that playlist with spooky beats, focus on the orange food ingredients that follow so you can give those recipes and Halloween party tables a pop of orange,
Just like our previous list of black foods, we’ve categorized them for your convenience—from sweets to savory.
Table of Contents
Sweet Orange Ingredients to Deck Out Your Halloween Desserts
Add any of these ingredients to your table or just on platters and you’ve got yourself orange food ingredients that stand out on your Halloween display of eats.
- Orange Jelly Beans: Ideal for festive toppings or fun table sprinkles.
- Dried Apricots: Great for “zombie skin” in your pastries.
- Peaches: Juicy and sweet for your ghostly guests.
- Cantaloupes: Scoop them into creepy “eyeballs” or “brains.”
- Persimmons: An exotic twist to traditional Halloween dishes.
- Marmalade: To add a tangy zing to your baked goods.
- Carrot Cake: Yes, veggies can be a dessert, too!
- Tangerines: A burst of juicy sweetness for salads or as a standalone treat.
Pro Tip TO Get The Pops Of Orange to POP Best: Use a black serving tray or placemat behind or under anything you serve that is orange, it truly allows the bright orange to bring on the spirit of Halloween best and that is what you are going for!
Spicy Orange Foods to Bring the Heat And Pops Of Orange
- Orange Bell Peppers: Stuff them with creepy spicy fillings or cut them into a spider for veggie dipping.
- Habaneros: Fire up your Halloween with these scorchers!
- Sriracha: A splash for those who dare!
- Hot Cheetos: Spooky Crunch, anyone? A Devil bowl of fire treats to burn in their mouth!
Savory Orange Food Ingredients for a Balanced Feast
- Sweet Potatoes: Perfect for fry ‘fingers’ or creepy mash.
- Pumpkin Soup: Classic, comforting, and oh-so-Halloween.
- Carrots: Crunchy and versatile for salads, stews, or as ‘bones.’
- Butternut Squash: Perfect for savory pies or casseroles.
- Cheddar Cheese: Makes everything better, doesn’t it?
- Goldfish Crackers: Cute and orangey delights to sprinkle around.
Festive Orange Foods for Halloween-Themed Dishes
- Orange Rice: Just add a dash of saffron or turmeric.
- Curry: The deeper the color, the better!
- Cheddar Goldfish: an effective, yummy orange burst of color with a great crunch.
- Nacho Cheddar Popcorn Seasoning: To dust and give dishes an eerie mist.
Orange Foods for Thirst-Quenching Creations
Take your drink offerings to the next level using non-alcoholic orange color pops to alcohol-filled cocktails! These are all perfect ideas to keep the orange theme flowing and your thirst quenched.
- Orange Juice: Freshly squeezed for your potions.
- Fanta: Bubbly fun for the kids, or mix it in a cocktail.
- Aperol: For an adult spritz with a ghoulish twist.
Remember to use orange plastic cups, or orange straws or orange cocktail napkins to add more of an orange color pool to your cocktails and drinks. Orange you glad you found these drink suggestions?
Additional Orangey Goodness
- Mango: Sliced or diced, it’s a tropical treat.
- Oranges: Segmented for salads or squeezed for drinks.
- Papaya: Great in salsas or as a chilling centerpiece.
- Cheetos: Because why not?
- Turmeric: Add a dash for an orange-hued spell.
- Gold Yukon Potatoes: Great for a golden, spooky mash.
- Kumquats: Tiny bursts of citrusy flavor.
- Orange Tic Tacs: Perfect for a mini sweet treat.
- Apricot Preserves: Sweet and tangy.
- Nectarines: Like peaches, but with a twist.
- Gouda Cheese: Adds creaminess with a hint of orange.
- Tandoori Chicken: For an orange-hued protein fix.
- Orange Zest: A sprinkle for enchantment.
- Orange Blossom Water: A dash for mysterious aroma.
- Orange Gummy Bears: Because it’s all about balance.
Go Orange Or Go Home!
So there you have it, party planners and food lovers—40 zesty orange foods that are as easy on the eyes as they are on the palate. Move over, basic black and white; we’re painting the town orange this Halloween!
Your guests will leave your party feeling like they just stepped out of a storybook wonderland—and it’s all thanks to you and these tantalizing orange delights. 🎃
Have more Orange-tastic ideas? Come back and tell me, so I can add them to the list!
You’ve got your broomstick, your jack-o-lantern, and that orange glow. What are you waiting for? Stir up some magic in your kitchen with these incredible orange food ingredients. Make this Halloween one to remember, and return to share what orange wonders you whipped up! ~ DANA XO 🎃