This post should start out: Hello Loves, it’s me in the kitchen again, as I get ready to create on of the most incredible pizza-like meals you will indulge in. Hint, hint: Pepperoni Pizza Meatloaf. Seriously though, my kids eat me out of house and home, and while it’s a compliment I have to stay one ahead of them on creations. Growing tweens and teens are all about their food and about pizza but it’s not even an option here each day! The Pepperoni Pizza Meatloaf I have curated is a play on pizza, and all about the fresh, the fabulous and the homemade, without fuss. Once you grab your ingredients for this, it is an under 5 minute preparation meal. While the Pepperoni Pizza Meatloaf bakes, I do all my other ‘MOM’ stuff! because the Chef Tony Stuffed Meatloaf Pan from the Love Cooking Company makes meatloaf making easy. Meatloaf is the perfect meal solution and if there is any left, sandwiches can creatively become the next meal in the house. This is my story of lavishly living food out loud with a Pepperoni Pizza Meatloaf.
The Stuffed Meatloaf Pan
Comfort foods in the Fall are like nothing else, and they make your tummy feel full. I’ll admit, that meatloaves have never been my forte, as sometimes they just take too much time. Here’s my solution to making a stuffed Meatloaf without fussing, it’s quick, easy and the when the fat and grease drain away, the water bakes in moisture. When I lift it the pepperoni pizza meatloaf out of its baking pan it is perfection like Kiss the Chef Type of perfection! Chef Tony has created quite the kitchen bakeware to help you create the meatloaves you crave while eliminating the fat and sealing in the moisture!
This is the Meatloaf Pan
This is the Meatloaf Pan with the Presser side(to seal it all up), however the top side you see is the side you use when you are pressing a well into the meatloaf, so the lid has dual functionality!
The Loaf Pan itself is non-stick and dishwasher safe, but I still wash it by hand, I prefer tradition and work, lol!
The Lifter Tray (the handle you see sticking out on the one side) is the little miracle that separates the men from the boys! Literally, this separates the fats you don’t need and keeps the meatloaf moist and delicious, while you lift away a perfectly baked meatloaf. Now let’s get busy and make a Pepperoni Pizza Meatloaf! Yummy.
For The Meatloaf Filling
- 12 Pieces of Pepperoni
- 1 C of Shredded Pizza Cheese or 4 Slices of Provolone
- 2 Tsp Of Italian Spices Chef Paul Prudhommes is what I used
- 1 Tsp Of Salt
- 1 Tsp of Pepper
- 1 C Of Sauce 1/4 in the cavity + 3/4 on the top
- 1 Handful of Harder Bread Chunk Cubes
For The Meatloaf Pan
- 1/2 C of Water
For The Meatloaf
- 1 Tsp of Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Tsp of Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp of Salt
- 2 Pounds of Lean Ground Beef
- Preheat the Oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit
For The Meatloaf
- Simply Take the Meatloaf ingredients and mix them together in a bowl.
- Leave in Bowl and Get your Chef Tony Stuffed Meatloaf Pan ready.
- Get the Baking Pan and Add the removable dip tray.
- Add 1/2 C Water to the Baking Pan.
- Divide your meat in the bowl as follows: into 3/4 one part and 1/4
- You will be using the first 3/4 of it for the bottom layer, making the pan 1/2 full
- Now Depress the Cavity Top on the meat and remove and you should have a nice indented spot for the filling.
For The Filling
- Add the Pepperoni evenly spreading across cavity and overlapping
- Add the bread cubes across and evenly
- Add Some Tomato Sauce, evenly and spread
- Add the Cheese Across the top covering all items
- Now, place the remaining 1/4 of the meatloaf mixture on top of that filling and use the seal press side to seal those edges.
- Add more sauce across the top (3/4 C )
- Do not bake with the Seal Press Lid On
- Bake for 1 hour, then remove from the oven
- Do not immediately remove from pan, remember the removable drip tray has HOT grease below, so let that cool for about 10 minutes, then, gently ease the meatloaf onto your serving tray by pulling the drip tray insert out(use potholders please!)
- Cut and serve
It’s that easy. Now you know my secret to making Pepperoni Pizza Meatloaf and you can recreate it in your home. Find the Chef Tony Stuffed Meatloaf Pan on the Love Cooking Company website and order it fast! It’s football season, lots of tailgating and tons of holiday parties upcoming, and this is sure to be the hit! Lavishly live food out loud and enjoy my Pepperoni Pizza Meatloaf! In need of other delicious recipes, such as a great dessert? Make sure to check out my Cutie Cakes Recipe!
Affiliate links contained within!