Halloween is one of the first Fall holidays that I love to celebrate.
However, I don’t want to spend forever in the kitchen when the outdoor weather beckons me to come on out.
My simple Halloween Deviled Spider Web Eggs are fabulous, fast, and totally fit the season of creepy.
Sometimes I look at these and wonder how we can eat them, but we do!
For those of you that love spider webs, or are fascinated by spider themes for Halloween, this is your gig!
Also, this compliment my Halloween Spider Web Eggs, where I demonstrate to create the Spider Web egg you are about to fill!
Get ready for a great eats with a Spider them, and whip up a batch of Halloween Spider Web Eggs!
Halloween Deviled Spider Web Eggs
In order to make the spider web portion of this, you will need to use my recipe for Halloween Spider Web Eggs.
That will step you through the how-to.
Inside the video, you will learn how to make hard-boiled eggs in the Instant Pot (or whatever electric pressure cooker you choose).
Also, you will be able to style the final product on a fun Halloween table.
A protein snack is great and gives you wonderful energy and it’s better than all that candy that will make your belly sick!
Serve with some crackers or chips or some meats!
Halloween Deviled Spider Web Eggs Are Easy
Have you tried out my Finger-licking fabulous Deviled Egg Recipe?
Well, that’s a great lead-in to the recipe I am sharing today.
It’s a recipe that just is so versatile.
No matter what deviled egg you are making, count on the recipe to make the right taste!
Mayo or Salad Dressing
So every home has the people in it that own their own preferences.
I will tell you this, I won’t dispute your choices.
If you prefer MAYO go for it, however, if you like salad dressing, that’s your choice!
We all like things to taste a certain way and it is not for me to tell you which to use.
I will refer to the WHITE dressing as MAYO, but use what you prefer.
Mustard and Halloween Deviled Spider Web Eggs
Lastly, I will discuss mustard.
You can use dark mustard for a more spicy and elevated taste.
Or, you can use basic, everyday run of the mill, yellow mustard.
Because once I turn the recipe loose it’s yours!
What do you like?
If it makes you happy, it makes me happy.
Own the recipe!
Recipe and Directions for Halloween Deviled Spider Eggs
- 3 Tablespoons Mayonnaise (or Miracle Whip)
- 2 Tablespoons Mustard
- 6 Egg Yolks = 12 - 1/2's
- Fresh Milled Pepper
- Smoked Paprika
- After hard-boiled eggs are rinsed, and pat dry, slice each egg in half
- Remove each yolk and place it into a mixing bowl.
- Repeat for all 12 egg halves.
- Use a rubber scraper to get all the yolk out.
- In the same bowl that the egg yolks are in add-in mayo.
- Next, add the mustard.
- Following with a dash of pepper and a dash of smoked paprika.
- Mash it all together with a fork or a spoon, making sure to break up the egg yolk.
- Hold an egg white in your hand, and using a teaspoon fill each egg white to the rim, and following with a small dollop more.
- Repeat this for all the other 11 pieces.
- Dress with another dash of smoked paprika.
- Either serve immediately or refrigerate.
Make sure to combine well.
Refrigerate if not serving immediately.
Do make sure that the eggs sat in the ice bath long enough before you make them!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 53Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 94mgSodium: 54mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 2g
May be inaccurate