You stare at it every time you walk in the room, in fact, your eyes gravitate to the jumble of wires on the wall because they are predominant and noticeable.
But today, that jumble of cables and cords from your television mounted on the wall will no longer exist as you are about to hide tv wires from your very eyes and anyone else that walks in that room!
Hide TV Wires and Say Goodbye To Ugly
How do you easily hide the power cords and cables for television mounted on the wall or a soundbar?
I am about to show you because I had suffered a long time, look at the bi-products of a freshly mounted flat screen and I finally said NO MORE!
We bid adieu to the ugly power cords and cables in just 1/2 hour.
You Are Going To Hide TV Wires + Will Yield the Following Results
What you can expect after you rid your wall of those power cords and cables behind the walls are the following results:
- questioning yourself as to why you didn’t do this sooner
- sharing texted photos of your before and after with everyone you know so they do the same damn thing
- you’ll never ogle at power cords and cables again in any room because when you hide TV wires on 1 mounted television it is kind of infecetiously fun and contagious to hide TV wires on all your mounted TVs in every room!
- you might even find the need to ask every one of your friends that enters your house to ‘try to figure out what is different in your room’ just to mess with them!
- and you will probably find yourself gifting this ingenious way to hide TV wires package to your friends to nudge them on
- in fact, you might even help them hide TV wries in their house because you are suddenly infatuated with getting power cords and cables off of the walls!
- and as a special bonus, there will be no more power cords and cables to clean, or rid spider webs and dust bunnies off of, because they are hidden in the walls!
1 Box. 30 Minutes = Hide TV Wires
You can see what I discovered to get rid of those cables from my flat-screen hanging television is all in that 1 box, and it will hide tv wires, power cords and cables, whatever you have running from your television!
It is easy to route the tv power and the HDMI Cable in-wall.
If the box had stated, ‘need electrician’ I would have run the other way, I want to be able to do this myself and quickly.
I already shared that there is no electrical skill, needed, this is just more or less plugging in at the top, and running it to the bottom where the electricity already is!
Electrical work is not part of this DIY I promise, as this installation is not about electricity it is about hiding wires.
Want to see what we are about to do?
Did you watch my video?
Here’s what is going on behind the scenes, so to speak. Update 2019
We have completed 4 more installs because this truly is a great tool.
However, we have also found other products for the television power cord and cable cord hiding you can use that are of lesser cost, so I will share those links throughout.
That said, we continue to use the same brand, to easily hide the power cables as we are familiar with and like the quality of the product.
The Installation to hide tv wires
Use the tool provided in the box to cut your first hole, easy peasy.
No, there is not much of a mess and it took only a few minutes to do this!
I do advise having a vacuum to clean up the little bit of debris that will fall to the floor.
Really that is not anything out of the ordinary right?
Cut number 2 is at the top behind the flat screen.
Ready for the 2nd cut?
Once this is done, it’s all downhill from here.
I promised you this was not going to be hard, but it is ingenious.
What a difference it is going to make.
Now Our Before and After we completed the DIY to Hide TV Wires
My next project is that messy houseplant an the few wires there, but I will be making them unseen as soon as I change the planter and zip the cords!
AFTER Hiding TV Cables
The difference is crazy great.
In fact, you might think it is magically hanging on the wall or that the power is in the wall, but we all know it is not!
Fast and easy if you follow the directions.
This is pretty much about 2 cuts in your drywall and tucking the wires into the wall.
Everything you need is in the cord-free cable-free wall kit.
The cord-free cable free wall kit even includes the wall-cutting apparatus.
Clear about 30 minutes for this project from start to finish, you might even needless.
As you can see the results before and after are great.
No more wires, YEAH!
Now all I have to do is clean up my husband’s fingerprints, and vacuum, lol!
DanaVento.Com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.