New year, new you? Are you making changes to create a healthier lifestyle? Perhaps you are seeking out the best-rated centrifugal juicer on Amazon.
Many juicer options (juicer machines) are available; some are very pricey, and for good reasons.
Today, rather than discuss multiple juice options, we will compare 2 of the highest-rated centrifugal juicers on Amazon, which tells you a lot and will allow you to read ALL of those comments from those who have purchased them.
Sometimes, to understand what you are buying, you need to know the options that exist and then really go back to the WHY you are buying your appliance, and we hope to make that vision clearer today!
Table of Contents
Why Read About Juicer Options?
If you are here and reading about a juicer machine, there is no doubt you will buy a juice extractor because you want healthy drinks.
- Don’t just buy a juicer; read my article first, and learn about Why To Buy the Highest-Rated Centrifugal Juicer on Amazon!
- All juicers are not the same, and you want one that is simple to use and gives you the ability to use those fruits and veggies you LOVE.
- Juicers are an investment; understand what you are purchasing before you buy one.
- You don’t want to be underwhelmed or purchase too many bells and whistles or do you?
- Remember, juicers can also make JUICE for your favorite cocktails, so they are often purchased for reasons beyond pure juicing benefits!
We prefer to know what we are buying before we take the plunge, and we don’t want to have to make a return! Especially if you buy one intending to use it daily but grow a bit addicted and juice things up, then you want a workhorse of a juicer machine.
Where Can You Buy A Centrifugal Juicer Besides Amazon?
We have no affiliation with any companies or brands that sell juicers, we are sharing what we have learned along the way, and therefore we are also sharing all of the different places you can buy a juice extractor, from Amazon to other retailers to help you make a solid decision and find a pricepoint YOU prefer!
- Sam’s Club
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- Best Buy
- Crate + Barrel
There are even more places to purchase juice machines; we’ve only listed a few, so do a Google Search for “where to buy a juice extractor,” and you are sure to turn up other retailers!
The highest-rated centrifugal juicer
If you are serious about your centrifugal juicer, you’ll eyeball this one and read lots about it!
Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor
Get ready because this juicer boasts an impressive 1,000-watt motor!
It is one of the most powerful centrifugal juicers on the market.
That is what makes me brag about it and share it.
Bigger is better in this arena! Why?
That extra power equals less time juicing and more time enjoying healthy drinks.
Did you see how sleek it is for what it is: a 2-speed centrifugal juicing machine?
Is the Breville 800JEXL Complicated to Use?
How complicated is the Breville 800JEXL? When I say easy peasy, I mean it!
We would not share this juicer if it were not simple to use!
Operating this product is quite simple.
You will place your favorite fruits and vegetables into the large feed tube.
From there, the powerful 1,000-watt motor goes to work.
Its purpose is to separate the juice from the pulp.
Suddenly, once separated, enzyme and nutrient-rich juice will begin flowing into your glass.
Did I mention there is also an oversized juicing pitcher?
Don’t worry about that nasty unwanted pulp because it heads into a separate container.
But, for those who compost, keep it and toss it in the composting stuff you keep and use!
The Highlights Of The Breville Centrifugal Juicer
- This model offers 2-speed levels to choose from
- the speed you choose will depend primarily on the types of fruits and vegetables you are juicing
- you will have greater control and the ability to maximize juice yield
- This particular model is so durable because it features durable die-cast steel and stainless steel construction
- Not only is it durable, but it’s a sleek appliance to grace your countertop!
Reviews Matter For The Highest-rated Centrifugal Juicers
You can read what real people who purchased this kitchen appliance felt about it overall.
Overall, the Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1,000 Watt Juice Extractor has earned a lofty 4.6 out of 5.0 stars based on nearly 1,400 reviews.
Yep, there are probably even more!
Plus, more than 90% of all reviewers who purchased and used this product gave it a four or 5-star rating.
Just to share a few of the features reviewers LOVED about this model:
- It has an extra-large 3″ feed tube, allowing whole fruits and vegetables to be juiced without cutting them into smaller pieces. This, of course, cuts down on your prep time.
- Many dishwasher-safe parts for easier cleanup.
- A locking alarm bolt that ensures it stays snugly closed while you are using it.
- The powerful engine usually does not require you to push fruits and vegetables, as it pulls them down to extract the juice.
- While there are less expensive juicers on the market, this one delivers outstanding value for the money.
PRO TIP To Get The Most Out Of Your Centrifugal Juicer
For those new to juicing, you will need to get the most out of this new investment. How do you do that and do it fast?
I loved reading and learning this juicing guide (which is also highly regarded!) It’s called “The Reboot with Joe Juice Diet: Lose Weight, Get Healthy and Feel Amazing.”
The guide is an information-packed resource!
Why You Should NOT Buy This Particular Centrifugal Juicer?
- What is your budget? Then I’ll answer the question.
- Although this high-end centrifugal juicer offers many appealing benefits, it has a higher price tag.
- It’s almost $300 brand new, but it does require a significant upfront investment.
- Can you put a price tag on your health? Yes, if it is an appliance, in our opinion, and overshoots your budget.
- If you are not planning on using this juicer daily, walk away.
Check out the Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1,000 Watt Juice Extractor
What’s important to You In Your Juicer? Here’s Our Why
When we bought this juicer, we wanted easy cleanup and a durable stainless steel design.
The fact that it comes with an extra-large juice jug and BPA-free plastic parts made me look at it a few times extra and decide to go with it!
The alternative option to the Breville centrifugal juicer?
Would you like to spend less and still have appealing features in a fully functional juice extractor?
Then you will want to look into this Ultra Power Juice Extractor with many great reviews and a VERY attractive price tag!
The Mueller Juicer Ultra Power offers you the following advantages over the Breville:
- a much lower budget-friendly price tag
- an easy-to-use juice extraction system
- readily available
- ships fast
- the sleek and chic-looking kitchen countertop appliance
- a wide 3″ feed chute
- it’s anti-drip
- stainless steel
- easy to clean
- the basket catches the pulp
- a pitcher is provided
- you are new to juicing and want to make a smaller upfront investment
Where To Purchase Juicers And Stay On Budget?
Find any of the mentioned juicers in this article at the previously listed retailers, but you can also shop for it in two other places to get big discounts, and new to you!
- Facebook Marketplace
Cleaner Eating Recipes To Help Your Lifestyle Along
- 1 Unofficial Easy Noom Green Meal Recipe You Have To Try
- Unofficial NOOM Green Shrimp Scampi
- 10 Minute Easy Protein-Rich Garlic and Lemon Jumbo Shrimp
- 7 Awesome Breakfast Power Foods To Consume For Big Energy
- Asparagus Parmesan Soup. Nutrient-Loaded Powerhouse Meal!
- Power Greens and Scrambled Eggs: Nutrient-Loaded Meal
So Now, Which Centrifugal Juicer Are You Going To Choose?
The choice is all yours, and there are many options, so which one will you choose? These are 2 of the big players on Amazon, from one of the more expensive models to one of the less expensive ones so you can see a lot of wiggle room in between.
For those of you looking for a high-end, superior model with proven customer satisfaction, hone in on the Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor.
When deciding which juice extractor machine to purchase, we recommend the following:
- Set a budget and stick to it
- choose a brand
- read as many reviews as you can
- make a list of pros and cons
- eliminate as many bells and whistles as you can
- choose stainless steel
- buy a warranty on anything over $80
- shop the warehouse clubs for comparisons
- know what you are going to juice before you buy it, sometimes that makes a difference in options
We hope our article helps you make the best choice ~ Dana + Company XO