Do you want to learn how to make pork that is juicy and fork tender? Imagine what it would be like to make a meal with little effort and a big flavor and Instant Pot spiced apple cider pork is the Fall recipe you’ll love.
If you’ve got apple cider this apple cider spiced pork is one to bookmark!
I know the feeling and the good news is, that is why I created the Instant Pot spiced apple cider pork. You will find that pork with cider sauce is a versatile recipe with warm Fall flavors of smoked hickory and spiced apple cider and when combined the pork is suddenly packed with flavor and it is just plain good!
Doesn’t an easy meal preparation where we take pork, prepare it in the Instant Pot, and take it to the next level sound ridiculously yummy? You bet it does!
Let’s jump right in so you can make this recipe tonight!
Why You’ll Love Spiced Apple Cider Country Style Boneless Pork Ribs
Basically, this is one of those basic ingredient recipes that most haven’t tried but should and you are going to experience the mega-satisfying flavor that will keep your tastebuds asking for more!
- For starters, boneless pork spare ribs prepared in the Instant Pot are juicy
- What’s more, using an Instant Pot or an electric pressure cooker truly makes meat prep easy
- Even better, the apple cider boneless pork spare ribs are easily transportable
- But that’s not all, the pork options are not just boneless spare ribs you can use a lot of other pork cuts (keep reading)
- To top it off, the ingredients for the Instant Pot pork with apple spiced cider are easy to find
- Best of all, pork and spiced cider is a one-pot meal! Boom!
I’ll refer to the recipe as one for your Instant Pot but you can make electric pressure cooker cider pork in a non-branded Instant Pot known simply as an electric pressure cooker.
Ingredients You’ll Need For Your Instant Pot Spiced Cider Pork
- Pork Spare ribs (boneless) or pork tenderloin, pork roast, pork chops (all boneless)
- Apple Cider
- Apple Cider Vinegar (I explain why in the video)
- Garlic (2 forms of it)
@danavento How to make #instantpot #applecider #pork in an hour! #stepbystep #recipe for #porktenderloin #bonelessspareribs #instantpotrecipes #instantpotcooking more on Danavento.com #tutorial #autumnvibes #october ♬ original sound – Dana Vento
How To Make Instant Pot Spiced Apple Cider Pork
Here’s where you see how little there is to do in order to prepare the country-style boneless pork ribs.
Step 1: Prep The Instant Pot And The Country Style Boneless Pork Ribs
Use saute mode, and place the oil and garlic along with the ribs into the Instant Pot.
You’ll sear each side, turning as the pork pieces turn white, until all sides are seared (it’s fast don’t worry!)
Step 2: Add All The Other Ingredients For the Apple Cider Pork
Once you add everything else in go ahead and seal the Instant Pot, and program it.
Step 3: Allow the Instant Pot To Do A Natural Release Well Kinda
Once the cycle is done cooking, I allow the pot to rest for just about 10 minutes, then I release the pressure.
Open the pot, and using a fork, shred the meat (it just falls apart anyway) and then I make sure to move the meat through the spicy cider with cinnamon mixture and now add more.
So, in this step, you’ll add more apple cider and hickory smoke sauce to the spiced apple cider country style boneless pork ribs that have been shredded with a fork.
Allow it to cook on saute until most of the juice is gone, which is about 15 minutes.
Serve and enjoy! XO DANA
Other Fall Recipes You’ll Love
Sub In These Ingredients To Make The Apple Spiced Pork In Your Electric Pressure Cooker
- Pork tenderloin instead of country-style boneless ribs
- Apple Juice instead of Apple Cider in the apple cider spiced pork becomes apple juice spiced pork.
- Apple Cider only instead of Apple Cider
- Any cut of boneless pork you prefer (make sure it is boneless because this falls off the bone and you’ll be hunting for the bones)
- Eliminate the smoke sauce and add coconut aminos
- eliminate the garlic and add the onion
What To Serve With The Spiced Apple Cider Country Style Boneless Ribs
- Buttered Noodles
- Fried Rice
- Mashed Potatoes
- French Fries
- Sweet Potato Fries
Make Sure To Come Back and Tell Me How Your Instant Pot Spiced Apple Cider Pork Turned Out
I can’t wait to hear how much you loved apple cider boneless pork spare ribs! So make sure to let me know what you did the same and what you did differently!
Instant Pot Apple Spiced Cider Pork
Exceptionally easy and absolutely the quintessential pork recipe of the Fall. Instant Pot country-style pork ribs with apple cider. You'll love the hickory smoked cider flavor in this easy pork recipe and you can use this with many boneless pork cuts. Prep the spiced apple cider pork, put the lid on, seal it, program it, and BOOM, you've got a delicious fork-tender and juicy pork meal in way under an hour!
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Garlic Minced
- 2 Pounds Of Country Style Pork Ribs (tenderloin, boneless chops, boneless spare ribs)
- 2 C of Apple Cider (3/4 Reserved)
- 1/ C of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 C Fresh Maple Syrup
- 2 Tsp Freshly Milled Pepper
- 2 Tsp (or more as preferred) Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tbsp Hickory Smoked Sauce
Prep The Instant Pot And The Country Style Boneless Pork Ribs
- Use saute mode, and place the oil and garlic along with the ribs into the Instant Pot.
- You'll sear each side, turning as the pork pieces turn white, until all sides are seared (it's fast don't worry!)
Add All The Other Ingredients For the Apple Cider Pork
- Once you add everything else (except the hickory smoke) in go ahead and seal the Instant Pot, and program it.
Allow the Instant Pot To Do A Natural Release Well Kinda
- Once the cycle is done cooking, I allow the pot to rest for just about 10 minutes, then I release the pressure.
- Open the pot, and using a fork, shred the meat (it just falls apart anyway) and then I make sure to move the meat through the spicy cider with cinnamon mixture and now add more.
- So, in this step, you'll add more apple cider and hickory smoke sauce!
- Allow it to cook on saute until most of the juice is gone, which is about 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy! XO DANA
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 811Total Fat: 49gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 30gCholesterol: 218mgSodium: 190mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 1gSugar: 25gProtein: 61g
Leave a Reply