A sweet and delightful sweet party dip with colorful confetti sprinkles to match any seasonal party or celebration that tastes like birthday cake.
The spring confetti dip is a perfect addition to any dip board, requiring no baking, and can be made in ONE bowl!
Unicorn confetti dip is always fun, special, customizable, and delicious!
For anyone who has never made a dip for dessert, the spring confetti dip is easy, colorful, versatile, and tasty!
Delicious cake-like tasting dip, brilliantly colored with fabulous spring pastel hue sprinkles, invites you to dip into it with a dippable of choice! Doesn’t it look yummy?
Table of Contents
Why You’ll Love Unicorn Dip
You’ll find that this is a very kid-friendly dessert that adults also love because of the endless possibility of dippers you can use (some are more healthy than others, and we share that at the end of this post).
- it’s a creamy, luscious sweet dip
- The dippers you can use are endless
- The birthday cake-flavored dip is easy to transport
- a great dip for Easter, Mother’s Day, and any time you are in a pinch for a dessert
- the ingredients are easy to find
- Make the confetti unicorn dip in one bowl!
Made with just a few simple ingredients, this festive and easy-to-make dip is perfect for any Spring party, and it is a spin on the fabulous funfetti cake dip, but this dip uses cream cheese and does not use cake batter mix!
- a bowl for mixing
- a rubber scraper
- a mixer or a strong whisk
This dip takes me back to eating Dunkaroos, the packaged icing dip where crisp met sweet, and the rest of the story got nibbled on, lol!
Today’s recipe is for those closet cake mixing bowl lickers who love to suck up all the possible goodness of cake mixes from the mixers, spoons, and spatulas used in cake prep.
Our fabulous spin on fabulous funfetti cake dip is reminiscent of licking the batter bowl, but there’s no egg in our recipe, no whipping cream, and no baking required!
We’ve subbed out the cake mix for other simple ingredients, still providing delicious flavors like the cake batter dip recipe, but you won’t need to run to the store for a box of Funfetti cake!
Ingredients For Your Sweet Creamy Confetti Dip
- cream cheese
Our celebration dip with sprinkles is so good we are sure you will want to make it again and again. It is one of those recipes you can make on demand.
The recipe for the Easter dessert dip takes under 5 minutes to prepare. It requires only 5 ingredients, making it a spring night or day easy dessert (especially after hauling the kids to hockey tryouts, baseball games, tennis, etc.) You only need to make sure your cream cheese is on the softer side for mixing!
How To Make Unicorn Confetti Dip
The good news about making unicorn dip with fun, colorful sprinkles is that you won’t need food coloring, egg,funfetti cake mix/cake batter, whipped cream, or an oven!
You will need to use softened cream cheese and butter and combine them.
Then you will add in the confectioner’s sugar and the vanilla and mix again.
FOLD in the sprinkles and note, they bleed when they sit, so making this dessert right when you need to serve it as an on-demand dip is best.
Top off with more sprinkles and add the dippable around the bowl of unicorn confetti dip.
Refrigerate ANY leftovers, as this is a dairy-based dessert.
What Dippers To Use For Confetti Unicorn Dip
You could eat this by the fingerful, but it is better when it is on a dipper like:
- vanilla wafers
- Sandwich cookies (you can never have too much goodness in one bite)
- animal crackers
- pretzels (sticks, flats, snaps)
- berries of any sort
- apple slices
- banana boats with this cake-batter-flavored dip
- graham crackers (plain or cinnamon)
Plus, the celebration dip with sprinkles is perfect for any party or get-together, and it’s always a hit with kids and adults alike.
Possible Recipe Ingredient Substitutions To Use
Of course, there are endless possibilities for substitutions in our recipe.
- Use peanut butter mixed with cream cheese and swirl with some chocolate.
- change the sprinkle confetti colors to meet any other season or occasion
- use yogurt instead of cream cheese (for a less thick and more creamy consistency)
- Change the flavor from vanilla to almond, strawberry, orange, etc.
- 5 oz. Cream cheese softened at room temperature
- 8 T. butter, softened at room temperature
- 1 c. Powdered sugar
- 2 t. Pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 c. Confetti edible sprinkles
- Assorted cookies and fresh fruit of choice for serving
- Cream the cream cheese and butter in a large bowl with a whisk or an electric mixer.
- Add in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
- Beat until light and fluffy, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Fold in the confetti sprinkles and transfer the dip to a serving bowl.
- Top with extra sprinkles and serve alongside cookies and fresh fruit.
Spring Dessert Dip Optional Ingredients
You can use almond flavoring, strawberry, orange, banana, or any other flavoring you prefer.
Use peanut butter mixed with cream cheese for a thicker peanut butter mixture, and add in a dash of cocoa powder.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 379Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 213mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 1gSugar: 29gProtein: 2g
The nutritional content values may be inaccurate based upon what you add to your recipe
Dana’s culinary shares are about easy and delicious ingredients mixed to combine fabulous everyday recipes. Dana’s been a chef and travels worldwide, where she is inspired to create delicious, simple recipes!