Sweet, crunchy, chewy, and salty, all come together in this fabulous white chocolate cranberry pistachio bark also referred to in my home as the official holiday apricot berry pistachio bark!
You’ll love winter cranberry pistachio white chocolate bark because it uses up all those odds and ends from baking or because it is a full-season bark and not just for the holiday!
Now is the time to make white chocolate cranberry pistachio bark
This happens to be one of those recipes if you don’t try it you really missed it. There’s another reason you might have stumbled upon this recipe RIGHT now.
It’s so easy to make the holiday apricot berry pistachio bark that you can make it and take it with you on the same day!
I’m going to show you how to use create an excellent sweet and salty treat.
When I choose a recipe to share from my personal recipe box, it’s because it’s both easy and tasty!
Who has time to spend in the kitchen when we have families at home, friends around, and work to do?
Not I and I know you don’t either. Simplicity leads the way to a spectacular, winter-white, festive chocolate!
Loving on winter white chocolate cranberry pistachio bark
- the ingredients are easy to find
- white chocolate cranberry pistachio bark has a great shelf-life when stored in an airtight container and it’s versatile
- you could also use chocolate instead of white chocolate
- the berries can be traded with other berries
- the nuts are perfect for Christmas
- the big bonus is that this is not gooey and fudgy, which I think is often the case in so many winter and holiday recipes.
Instead, this 5-minute fabulous winter white chocolate cranberry pistachio bark is crunchy.
Satisfy both the sweet and salty cravings as well as a great way to use up excess baked goods that you don’t want to store!
Winter Cranberry Pistachio White Chocolate Bark
The mother of the necessity of course lent her hand in the creation of this recipe in my home.
When it comes to holiday baking, we all load our carts with far more ingredients than we will need, and then what?
Trust me, I too am guilty of this, I’d rather not run out during baking, even if I have calculated the recipes to the tea I still over-purchase.
Well, in my house, it’s “waste not want not” as I shared in my Italian Candied Orange Peel recipe.
So, no worries if you too have bought too much, I am going to show how you a 5-minute fabulous recipe that turns too much into Too delicious!
Ingredients For Your White Chocolate Cranberry Pistachio Bark
- melting wafers
Yes, it really is that easy to make this wonderful winter cranberry pistachio white chocolate bark.
Sweets always seem to dance in my mind, but, I love to indulge in recipes that fit the season.
Since cranberries and nuts are perfect companion ingredients, you already have a hint that this recipe is gonna be barking awesome!
However, this recipe is more practical than it is anything I’ve mentioned above.
Clean out your pantry!
Tips for Holiday Apricot Berry Pistachio Bark
Use a rimmed baking pan.
Next, either uses parchment paper or a silicone mat!
I prefer the mat, but that is me!
Allow this to cool on the countertop or in the refrigerator.
For a more authentic bark look, crack without lines.
Don’t be accurate in breaking this apart.
To nibble at, put in an airtight candy jar or container for up to two weeks.
Keep away from heat or it will melt.
Toss some of this into your favorite cereal.
Grab the 5-minute recipe for my winter white cranberry pistachio chocolate bark
Winter White Cranberry Pistachio Chocolate Bark.
- White Chocolate 12 oz
- A handful of shelled roasted and salted pistachio nuts
- About 10 apricots (cut into many pieces.
- A good handful of dried cranberries and or cherry pieces
- First prep a rimmed baking pan (it can be unrimmed too).
- Line the pan with either a silicone mat (which you all know I am obsessed with) or parchment paper.
- Either will be nonstick.
- Next, in a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate.
- Follow YOUR package of white chocolate instructions to melt.
- On mine, it was 1:30 (one minute 30 seconds to a full melt).
- Once melted, stir like crazy to make sure it is super smooth, we don’t want any chunks.
- Using a spatula to make sure to get ALL that precious white chocolate out of the bowl, push it out of the bowl and onto your silicone mat.
- I think configure it into the best rectangle shape I can.
- Once shaped to your liking, start with the nuts.
- Make sure to use a spoon (back of one) to really wrestle the nut pieces in so they set INTO the chocolate and don’t’ pop out.
- Then once evenly distributed across the chocolate, start with the cranberry pieces.
- Now at the end toss on the apricot to POP with color.
- Ideally, you will space all of this and push it in.
- Don’t bury the pieces, but do make certain they are tapped in using an end of a utensil works well so it does not attach to your finger (plus for sanitary reasons, unless you choose to use gloves)
- Once finished, allow it to either be refrigerated for 1/2 an hour to set or set on the counter for up to 3 hours to dry.
- After that, break it not pieces and serve or store.
- Enjoy! ~ Dana XO