This is a sponsored post.
Hello to all those ice nibblers who are regulars at Chik-Fil-A or other restaurants that use nugget ice as their ice in your glasses.
Nugget ice is also referred to as pebble ice, pellet ice, chewy ice, or chewblit ice, and when it comes to preferred ice choices, people choose this ice!
Nugget ice is the number one choice of those who crave this kind of ice. It is the ice to chew because that pellet ice does not melt as other ice does in your glass, and it is crunchy but so chewy, like a chewy marshmallow, but this dissolves (we are sure you have enjoyed this ice somewhere sometime but might not have known what it was called!
The ice to chew (even without any dentist being agreeable) is known as nugget ice, and YOU can make it in your own home, on your countertop, with the fabulous nugget ice maker I am going to share with you!
Table of Contents
Top Things To Know About Our Feature Nugget Ice Maker
- The ice is satisfying.
- The ice is pellet size ice
- the nuggets of ice are great in smoothies because blending happens so much faster than basic ice cubes
- The chewable ice won’t melt in drinks as fast as regular ice.
- You can make your tiny ice at home.
- Residential chewy ice via a countertop appliance is made on demand fast.
- The countertop pebble ice maker is a kindergarten easy to use
The In-Home Mini Ice Countertop Appliance.
I’ll share the magic of making this yummy small ice at home and why you will love it!
In our opinion, the petite cubes offer small bites that are large enough in volume to chill the glass and its contents without watering down the drink and offering a bit more than just the contents of the glass because you can take leisurely munch of the ice!
It’s like the Super Hero of ice IMO (in my opinion) and you’ll learn that too with the NewAir countertop Nugget Ice Maker.
- The NewAir Countertop Nugget Ice Maker in Stainless Steel (SKU: NIM040SS00) offers ice that produces ice batches beginning at 12 minutes after it’s turned on.
- You can make up to forty pounds of mini ice in a day from this countertop ice maker.
- The ice maker is not huge and it fits easily on your countertop.
- The dimensions of the 10.6″ Wide by 16.3″ tall by 16.5″ D.
- Additionally, the lights on the front of the machine indicate when you need to add water or the ice basket is full, making it easy and efficient to use!
- The countertop ice maker produces ice fast and consistently, making it perfect for every party and special occasion.
How Can I Quickly Make The Mini Ice At Home?
The whole ice making process is super easy.
Pour water into the reservoir, turn on the machine and let it do its thing.
Why You Need the Countertop Ie Maker
This countertop chewable ice maker is perfect for busy families when the ice maker on the refrigerator just can’t keep up.
You know when you are taking kids with water bottles to soccer, hockey, football, baseball, and every which way, but EVERYONE needs ice at once?
No worries, because this will become your go-to.
This icemaker is quick and efficient and the chewblits taste yummy!
3 Features Of The Countertop Nugget Ice Maker You Will Love
- The appliance is made of BPA-certified Parts
- The unit has a self-cleaning function
- An ice maker is a low-maintenance appliance
- The appliance comes with an ice scoop and ice basket.
- You’ll love the clear viewing window to see the nugget ice waiting for you inside without opening the lid!
How Will The Countertop Mini Ice Maker Appliance Fit Into Your Life?
Here’s a scenario you can relate to so you see how the countertop ice maker (pellet ice) will fit into your life.
You walk in after work, fill up the maker with water, and plug it in.
In the meantime, you walk away, pull the mail, and change clothes for the next part of your day.
8 minutes later, you walk into the kitchen, pull out a water bottle, and fill it with freshly made nugget ice.
How is that possible?
The appliance for the tiny ice is the fastest of its kind on the market, and now you’ve got the secret, shhh!
It’s time to head out for your daily walk before you start toting kids everywhere.
What Comes Next Is The Real Answer to Why Make Nugget Ice At Home?
To that end, your kids arrive home while you are out exercising, and they ravish the fridge and the ice for their soda and water, and you are already ONE step ahead of them.
While you are walking the Nugget ice maker fills that basket receptacle with more than enough ice to keep on filling up the sports bottles about to appear.
At its core, it’s a lifesaver for cool and tasty!
Your refrigerator ice maker is out of ice from the home-storming of the kids inbound from school.
Now it’s time to take one of your kids to baseball and drop the other at the soccer field.
Each requires water bottles and the kids love them iced!
You are in luck because you can fill all those bottles and more.
When you leave, it’s still running and making more ice.
So when you return, your dinner drinks can be on nugget ice too!
Grab an ice maker for all the upcoming holidays and your new you that is up and coming.
Remember, ice water tastes better than just plain water, even though it is just frozen water!
Nugget ice is chewy and tasty.
The Countertop Nugget Ice Maker can up to 40 pounds of ice in a day!
It’s clean water each time and the ice stops making once there is no more water.
So, you use freshwater with each batch, with nothing left sitting in the reservoir.
Which, if you have not already figured out is WHY the ice tastes so GOOD.
Plus, you are making nugget ice on demand and it’s not sitting in a freezer to pick up a taste!
Drink Recipes You’ll Love To Use Nugget Ice In
- The Pretty Pansy Purple Gin Cocktail | 1 Sparkling Aperitif
- Cherry Christmas Amaretto Cocktail | 1 Happy Holiday Sipper
- 1 Ultimate Orange Raspberry Sangria Margarita Recipe
- Pink Lemonade Tequila Margarita | 1 Bold Pink Margarita
- Sip-Worthy Fresh Peach Margaritas | 1 Secret Ingredient
Enjoy that chew and crunch. ~ Dana XO