Who is ready for a delicious beef blended burger?
I am about to share a fabulously fresh take on beef burger sliders and this time without the carbs from buns.
Farmer’s markets always lead to inspiration and the stores are chocked full of fresh produce.
Your local produce section or Farmer’s market, offers a fresh bounty of vegetables, lots of mushroom options and ripe, juicy fruit!
It’s time to load your basket up with some of their options and create healthier lighter meals.
At the same time, the blended beef burger created from both mushrooms and beef offers a more nutritious, delicious, and moist approach to burger consumption.
Better yet, you don’t need a grill to make these sliders, nor do you need to mess up your stove.
The Blended beef burger sliders are air-fried and easy! Want to know how to make this recipe?
Just Peachy Air-Fried Blended Beef Burger Sliders Salad
I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned in this post. See more details here.
My bet is by the time you are done shopping for this salad and the ingredients, you will be a pro in the fresh produce section.
Also, I am certain you will convert all your burgers, from full-size to sliders to a blended beef creation.
Where’s the grill in all of this?
I used an air-fryer instead.
You might ask me why?
First, air fryers are one of my favorite small kitchen appliances, because it can be used year-round.
Additionally, air fryers can prepare recipes that range from fried eggs, baked goods, to seafood and burgers!
Last, and maybe my favorite reason for using an air-fryer rather than the grill is that it is fast, easy, and consistent with every meal I cook.
There’s no guessing work, and cleanup is a breeze.
What’s in the Blended Beef Slider Salad?
Untraditional, but right on trend is what you might gather at first glance.
The sliders are a simple mixture of ground beef, with a blend of mixed mushrooms and topped off with a dusting of Applewood and that’s just the beginning of your tastebuds’ journey.
The sharp contrast of the moist mushroom/beef blended Applewood-seasoned sliders, against the delectable taste of fresh peaches is one taste.
But this is also loaded , the crunch of Dino Kale, red cabbage. avocado, cucumber, and red onion making it dynamic!
However, the truest bliss comes in when you top it off with a kiss of Balsamic Glaze, a swirl of Chipotle Dressing, and a few pieces of shaved Manchego.
Manchego tastes a little nutty, not sharp, and yet offers a gritty parmesan-like flavor with less salt. Because it is hard, it shaves nicely making it easy to work with.
Truly, it just sends the flavor of the already tasty Sliders over the top! Wait till you taste this!
Recipe For The Just Peachy Air-Fried Blended Beef Burger Sliders Salad
Just Peachy Air-Fried Blended Beef Burger Sliders Salad
PREP & COOK TIMEStore any remaining leftovers. Serves 4.Prep Time – 10 Minutes.Cook Time 5 for mushrooms and 16 minutes total for burgers.Total Time: 31 minutes.
- BURGER MIXTURE
- Mushroom Mix oyster, portabella, cremini 1/2 Pound Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Ground Beef 1 pound
- 1/2 Tsp Mediterranean Sea Salt
- Tsp 1/2Fresh Milled Pepper
- 2 Tsp minced garlic
- ¼ C plain breadcrumbs binding agent
- Applewood Rub
- SALAD MIXTURE
- 12 oz of Baby Mixed Greens
- A handful of Arugula
- 1 C of Kale/Red Cabbage Mixture Dino Kale, Green Onions, Red Cabbage, Green Cabbage
- Peach 1 Diced
- Large 1 Avocado Peeled, Pitted and Diced
- 2 Large Roma Tomatoes- 1 diced the other sliced into circles then ½ pieces
- ¼ C Red Onion - Chopped
- 3/4 C Roasted Corn fresh or store-bought frozen
- ½ Cucumber – peeled and chopped.
- 2 Tbsp Shaved Manchego
- 4 Tbsp Balsamic Glaze
- Chipotle Dressing
- Chop mushrooms up on a cutting board or in a food processor.
- Using a frying pan, warm 2 tbsp of Olive Oil, over medium heat, and then add in the chopped mixture of mushrooms.
- Sprinkle Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Sauté for 5 - 7 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove Mushrooms from heat, set aside. (5-7 minutes to cool).
- Reserve 2 Tbsp of Mushroom mixture for use later in the recipe.
- then Transfer the remaining mushroom mixture to a large mixing bowl.
- Add ground beef, salt, pepper, garlic, and breadcrumbs to the mushrooms in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix really well and form 6-8 small sliders.
- Add Applewood Rub to the top of each slider.
- Air Fry sliders at a time for 8 minutes- 12 minutes* (depending on your preference of rare to well-cooked) on 350°.
- Remove Sliders from air fryer and repeat to cook a total of 6-8 depending on how big you make your sliders.
- While you are air frying the sliders, began salad preparation. You can get this done while the meat is cooking because it is just chopping and slicing.
- Layer a large serving platter with baby mixed greens, next scatter arugula.
- Add Dino Kale /Red Cabbage mix.
- Next, around the interior of the bowl, surround lettuce bed with the ½ slices of tomato all the way around.
- Add Sliders.
- Place the sliders down the middle of the salad, layering them upon one another until you go end to end on the bowl.
- Now, start adding the veggies.
- Peaches, avocado, tomato, red onion, corn, cucumber, then shaved cheese.
- Last, drizzle the burgers with the Chipotle Dressing and the lettuce mixture with the Balsamic Drizzle.
- Serve family-style, with large serving ware and bowls. ENJOY!
The Possibilities Are Endless
With all of the product ingredient options, you can really change out any of them for ones you might favor more.
Peaches taste amazing against Applewood Rub and pair perfectly with avocado, corn, and tomato.
As you can tell, this is not only delicious but very colorful.
Perfect for parties, holidays, and family gatherings.
Increase the serving sizes by doubling up the recipe and serve it family style.
a ‘soon to be favorite recipe’ in your home! Enjoy ~ Dana XO