Today we will share a short article about staying safe in Atlanta when you head out to enjoy clubbing and bar hopping with friends.
Are you ready for a night of clubbing in Atlanta and bar-hopping? After all, There is nothing quite like going out with friends to celebrate a weekend or a special occasion; it is a fantastic way to catch up and enjoy yourself, and the Atlanta nightlife has something for everyone.
While going out for a night of fun at bars and clubbing is always fun, safety must always be at the forefront of your mind. And while you should not have to spend your life worrying about everything and everyone, you do want to keep a bit of vigilance, which means staying safe in Atlanta when you’re out on the town with your friends.
Table of Contents
Tips For Staying Safe In Atlanta During A Night of Clubbing And Bar Hopping
When you go out with your friends and start sipping a few drinks, things can go from 0-100mph without you even realizing it. So having your #$it together before you go out keeps everyone safer and allows you to enjoy the night!
Nobody wants to have to call a drunk driving accident lawyer because they have either been the cause of an accident or the victim of one. You want to enjoy a safe night out, and here are some tips to help you do that.
Stick Together (1)
Stay close together. You need to stick together even outside and not in the club. If you are going out with a group of friends, you need to all agree to look out for each other, and if one of you goes to the bathroom, someone should be her point person waiting for her return.
When you are in a large group during a night of clubbing in Atlanta or bar-hopping, create a buddy system and stick with that person all the time because isolating yourself can make you very vulnerable to danger, and that’s especially true late at night.
Staying safe in Altnatan after a night of clubbing and bar hopping means that you go together and leave together, and everyone has a wing(wo)man
Communication During A night Of Clubbing in Atlanta (Bar-hopping) (2)
Communicate with each other, and make sure you have a point person that knows you are going out as well (someone not with you)
Share the time you should be returning home and check in with them while you are out; this way, they know you are safe, and make sure to turn your Friend App on for tracking just in case.
Have A Driver Set Up AHEAD of A Night Of Clubbing In Atlanta (3)
Make sure that you have a lift home organized. It’s nice to drive all your friends for a night out, but if you don’t have a lift home organized, you’re going to potentially put yourself in a dangerous situation with a drunk driver, or you are going to end up having to stay sober.
Instead, ensure that you have a ride organized for peace of mind and easy convenience, allowing you to enjoy your night without worrying about how you plan to get home.
Pro Tip For Staying Safe In Atlanta: We’ve all heard the horror stories of Uber and Taxi issues, so you are vulnerable to getting into one. If you do, make sure that you snap a picture of the registration number and send it to a friend when you get in and let them know when you get home.
Staying Safe In Atlanta At Night: Keep Your Phone Charged Up (4)
Charge up your phone. One of the worst things to happen on a night out is your battery running low and losing your phone. You need to keep a mini charger with you or keep it on low brightness or airplane mode if you don’t need it to conserve the battery. If your battery is dead, not only are you unable to be reached, but you are also not trackable. Make sure that you have your phone fully charged before you go out.
Staying Safe In Atlanta And Enjoying The Fun Bar Scene
The Atlanta bar scene is a lot of fun for many reasons:
- There are a ton of different bars, so you can select one that suits your mood and the group of people you are out partying with!
- The bars here are usually big, so you can always find a spot to dance or socialize.
- The drinks are often very reasonably priced, so you can always afford to have a good time.
- The people who go out in Atlanta are generally amiable and up for a good time, so you’ll always have a great time when you’re out in town.
- There’s always something going on in Atlanta at night; whether you’re looking for a rowdy night out or a more low-key evening, you will find it.
- The bars are creative and unique: from speakeasies to rooftop bars, there’s something for everyone in Atlanta.
- The drinks are strong, and the prices are reasonable.
For A Night Of Clubbing In Atlanta Or Bar-Hopping (5)
If you’re going to drink, don’t drive. It’s as simple as that.
1. Don’t drink and drive.
2. If you’re going to drink, hand over your keys.
3. Use a designated driver or take a cab.
4. Know your limit.
5. Don’t let others pressure you into driving drunk.
Staying Safe In Atlanta By Going To A Bar And Abstaining (6)
1. Make sure you have a complete meal before you go out.
2. Drink lots of water and alternate between alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
3. Avoid peer pressure by staying with friends who are not drinking.
4. Keep yourself entertained by dancing, chatting, or playing drinking games that don’t involve alcohol.
5. Focus on why you’re not drinking, and don’t let yourself get tempted by the atmosphere or your friends.
Non-Alcoholic Drinks To Order During A Night Of Clubbing In Atlanta
1. Virgin Margarita – Just like the real thing, but without the tequila!
2. Shirley Temple – A childhood favorite that never gets old.
3. Mocktail – A delicious and refreshing drink for any occasion.
4. Root Beer Float – A classic that always hits the spot.
5. Lemonade – A refreshing tart drink perfect for quenching your thirst.
5 Drink Alternatives to Alcohol in A Bar
Here are a few other options if you don’t want to drink during a night of clubbing in Atlanta
1. Club Soda
2. Cranberry Juice
3. Tomato Juice
4. Pineapple Juice
5. Grapefruit Juice
Staying Safe In Atlanta And Visiting The Best Bars For GNO
If you have prepared ahead of time with a driver, a buddy system, a charged phone, etc., using all of our tips for a safe night of clubbing in Atlanta, here’s a great list to get your party on at clubs and bars throughout Atlanta.
- Opera Nightclub: Dance the night away with your GNO at this luxurious club
- Tongue & Groove: This famous club is known for its naughty decor and bumpin’ music.
- Symphony Lounge: If you and your girlfriends want a more sophisticated evening, head to Symphony Lounge.
- Cosmos Cafe: This trendy bar is perfect for sipping delicious cocktails with your besties.
- Prime Meridian: With its fantastic city views, Prime Meridian is the perfect place to share a bottle of champagne with your girlfriends.
- The Regent Cocktail Club: Escape the hustle and bustle in a hidden gem cocktail club!
- Eclipse di Luna: This Latin-themed bar is perfect for sipping sangria and enjoying the night.
- Red Door Tavern: This cozy bar is perfect for catching up with your girlfriends over drinks.
- The Library
- New Realm Brewing
- SweetWater Brewing Company
- Wrecking Bar Brewpub
- Monday Night Brewing
- Wild Heaven Beer
- Red Brick Brewing Company
- Second Self-Beer Company
- Orpheus Brewing
- Three Taverns Brewery
Now You Are Ready For A Night Of Clubbing In Atlanta
Remember these simple times when going out with the girls in Atlanta at night?
- Try to travel in groups and stay in well-lit areas.
- Always notice and be aware of your surroundings
- If you feel unsafe, please do not hesitate to call a friend or the police.
- Lastly, always plan to get home safely at night’s end.
Now it’s your turn! Did I forget any rules for GNO in barhopping? If I did, make sure to tell me below in my comment section ~ DANA XO
Leave a Reply