This is a sponsored post.
Are you looking for some relief from the sweltering heat this summer? Check out these three summer appliances that are sure to keep you cool. We’ve rated them “S” for summer! Don’t fizzle when the summer starts to sizzle; we got you covered, from cool breezes to frosty sips!
Discover a fantastic selection of top-rated summer appliances that will keep you cool and comfortable during the warmer months.
One of my favorite summer quotes is from Kellie Elmore ” I love how summer just wraps its arms around you like a warm blanket.”
But I love the warmth because I know I can temper its welcoming hug with cooling appliances for summer that I never want to be without. With summer around the corner, spending time outdoors is inevitable, and you can soak up the sun and spend time with family and friends while staying cool as a cucumber!
Table of Contents
What Appliances For Summer Are We Going To Share?
- A Practical Air Circulator (new to the market and fabulous)
- A Way to get ice anytime and all the time (without heading to a gas station)
- A way to keep beverages at your fingertips without moving from your patio
Whether hosting a barbecue, planning a pool party, relaxing on your patio, or sitting inside, the right summer appliance makes a big difference in comfort.
Here are three must-have summer appliances that will help you stay relaxed, comfortable, and entertained all season long.
Newair 12” Air Circulator Fan Model: NFN12AWH00
It’s no secret that summertime can be hot, sticky, and uncomfortable. And while there are many ways to stay cool during the summer, one of the best ways is to use a fan.
When summer weather hits, the last thing anyone wants to deal with is being too hot and sweaty. One way to keep cool is to invest in a quality indoor fan. Not only are indoor fans great for circulated air, but they are also much more lightweight and portable than their bulky fan tower counterparts.
The first appliance on our list is a fan, perfect for keeping your home cool and comfortable during summer. Good fans feature multiple speed settings, oscillation, and a powerful motor that can circulate air throughout the room.
Why a Floor Or Wall Mount Fans are The Must-Have Appliances For Summer
1. They are easy to move around: If you have ever tried to lug a heavy outdoor fan around, you know how difficult it can be. Lightweight, portable indoor fans are much easier for those looking to move a fan from room to room, and you can keep any room blissfully cool.
2. They take up less space: Another great benefit of lightweight, portable indoor fans is that they take up less space than larger fans (tower fans), so you can keep your cool without sacrificing a lot of valuable real estate in your home.
3. They are more affordable: Because they are smaller and require less material to manufacture lightweight, portable indoor fans are typically more affordable than their larger fan towers, so if you can’t overspend, these are a great solution.
Help move cool air already created from air conditioning to decrease the air conditioning cycles. The floor or wall mount fan we are crushing on now that will keep you cool and refreshed is a Newair 12″ Circulator Fan!
Frosty Treat: Newair Air Circulator Fan
- The Newair 12” Air Circulator Fan can be a floor fan or wall mounted
- 3 powerful fan speeds
- deep-pitched propeller blades
- lightweight (easy to move around if not mounted)
- Adjustable 360° Pivoting head (move it to personalize your airflow)
- 1-year warranty
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Check out the easy-to-use control for the 3 speeds and on/off.
How To Get a Newair 12” Air Circulator Fan 10% Off ↓↓
Want this great fan in your home? I want you to love it as much as we do, so use my 10% off Exclusive Code at checkout DANA10 and Order it right HERE to get your Newair 12” Air Circulator Fan!
Where To Place A Floor Fan for optimal air circulation
In the summer, keeping cool in hot weather is essential. Using a circulator fan is excellent for moving the air in your home, but where do you place it to get the best results?
Generally speaking, place your floor fans in the corners of a room, creating a cross-flow of air that will help to cool the entire space. You may need more than one fan if you have a huge room or a ceiling fan with a DC Motor!
Another option: place a fan in front of an open window. The breeze from the fan will help to cool the room while also siphoning off some of the hot air from outside. Just adjust the fan so it’s not blowing directly on you.
- Use two fans in opposite room corners to create a cross-breeze if possible.
- Experiment with different fan speeds to find the perfect balance of cool air circulation
- Keep the fan blades at least 18 inches from walls and other obstacles to ensure proper airflow.
Keeping cool when the summer is sizzling is essential. A lightweight, portable indoor fan is a great option.
What Is A Patio Refrigerator
When the temperatures start to rise, it can be challenging to keep your cool. Thankfully, a few summer appliances can help you beat the heat. One of those appliances for summer is a patio refrigerator.
A patio refrigerator gives you the edge in summer weather because your drinks are always just a few steps away and frosty cold so that you can beat the heat. Plus, if you like snacking with healthy fruits and veggies, these are perfect other items to pop inside the patio fridge for your summer snacking pleasure.
Patio fridges are not those large appliances you have in your kitchen, but rather, they’re usually small enough to fit on your patio or deck, so you can enjoy the convenience of having a fridge without taking up too much space.
Things TO Look For In An Outdoor Patio Fridge
- make sure it is weatherproof
- and big enough to suit your storage needs
- seek wire shelves(because glass might break.)
- Can you lock the fridge (mega important if you store alcohol in it0
Why A Patio Fridge Is 1 Of The Summer Appliances You’ll LOVE
1. Convenience: An outdoor patio refrigerator keeps your drinks cold and within hand reach, making it perfect for patio time without inconvenience. No more running inside to grab a drink or rushing to the store for ice.
2. Space-saving: An outdoor patio refrigerator can free up space in your kitchen by storing drinks and snacks outside.
3. Stylish: Outdoor patio refrigerators come in various styles to match your patio furniture and décor.
4. Affordable: You don’t have to spend much money to enjoy the benefits of an outdoor patio refrigerator. Many models are affordable, making them an excellent option for budget-minded shoppers.
5. Easy to use: Outdoor patio refrigerators are easy to use and maintain. Most models come with easy-to-follow instructions so that you can get started immediately.
So, when the weather gets hot, there’s nothing worse than having to go inside to get a drink or snack. With an outdoor patio refrigerator, you can keep cool while enjoying the outdoors.
Ice Making Machine: #3 in Appliances For Summer To Get Frosty!
We all know that heat is a defining characteristic of summer. And while we may love basking in the warm weather, sometimes it can be too much. That’s where having a reliable freestanding (or undercounter) or nugget counter ice maker comes in handy.
Now, let’s cool down your summer beverages with an Ice Maker!
1. It’s fast and easy to use.
Whether entertaining guests or just trying to beat the heat, an ice maker can help you. It can churn out a large amount of ice quickly, so waiting for the ice to generate is a thing of the past, so you can make as many drinks as you need! And because it’s so easy to use, you’ll be able to enjoy icy cold drinks all summer long.
2. It’s excellent for supplying great ice to make fabulous frozen treats.
Nothing beats a cold, refreshing treat on a hot day. And with an ice maker, you can quickly whip up slushies, frozen daiquiris, smoothies, margaritas, and other frozen goodies.
3. Ice makers are great for entertaining.
If you love entertaining friends and family, an ice maker will be handy. You can use it to make drinks for your guests, and you’ll always have plenty of ice on hand to keep everyone cool. So, an ice maker is a must-have appliance to make summer entertaining a breeze.
Are You Ready TO Stay Frosty With the Top 3 Summer Appliances?
Now it’s your turn to tell me about summer and the heat.
Did I give you enough information to make a decision about which new summer appliances you want to own?
What other appliances for summer should I include?
Will you be buying any of the listed appliances for summer?
Tell me in the comment section below!
Don’t let the heat beat you; stay frosty, and be cool this summer with our top 3 favorite chill appliances.
And remember, relax. It will be winter again soon. ~Dana XO
Leave a Reply