Are you ready for Valentine’s Day Love Message Pizza That is not heart-shaped?
Anyone can make a heart-shaped pizza, but shouldn’t there be more to it?
I am not all into the heart-shaped pizza itself, but there are other ways to share your feelings.
Well, yes the universal symbol of LOVE ♥ is a heart, but, it is overused.
No worries, it will be easily incorporated into this Valentine’s Day Love Message Pizza, but not how you might think!
So, I love ♥ Valentine’s Day, I always have, and yet, I feel like you just got to through it right out there.
I mean, telling someone how you feel.
If you use a heart, it means to love, but that is just implied.
Communication means, really telling someone how you feel.
So let’s cut through all the glossy-eyed, puppy dog stares and just say it!
Are you with me?
Valentine’s Day Love Message Pizza
I Heart Valentine’s Day and this simple recipe is perfect.
So, to keep this recipe as easy as possible, you’ll want to grab my 2 ingredient recipe for Pizza Crust.
Here’s the video to step you through the 2-ingredient pizza!As a bonus, the recipe is Weight Watcher’s friendly so you won’t be killing your eating lifestyle!
Now let’s get down to the real meat and potatoes of this recipe, which is neither meat nor potatoes, lol!
Once you’ve made the dough, we are ready to go!
Recipe For Pizza
- My Recipe for 2-Ingredient Pizza Dough
- Olive Oil brushed shell
- garlic salt
- Italian Spice Mix your choice which kind
- 2 Pieces of chive
- 1 ROUND slice of Red Pepper
- 1 bocconcini ball
- A few tablespoons of tomato Sauce
- Optional a teaspoon of pesto
- Preheat Oven to 450°F
- Prepare my recipe for 2-ingredient pizza and roll it into a rectangular shape.
- Next, brush the pizza shell with Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Then dust with Garlic Salt (optional but great flavor).
- Follow with Italian Spice Mixture (your favorite brand)
- This will provide a POP of color.
- First place a chive on the left side of the rectangular shell.
- Press it gently into the dough.
- Follow with a bocconcini ball
- Next, use the round red pepper to make the letter 'U' (watch my video)
- Then, cut out a small heart and follow with a heart in the middle of the 'I' and the 'U' for I ♥ U message.
- Brush the heart and the cutout heart with pesto (optional) then tomato sauce.
- Cut a few more hearts out on the top right corner or wherever you prefer.
- Bake at 450°F for about 15 minutes until Golden Brown
- Enjoy~ Dana XO