Today we are going to quickly and efficiently share our knowledge of the best discounted Disney World ticket deals which also cover discounted ticketing deals for Disneyland not just Disney World in Orlando, so whether you are an East Coast Disney park fan or a West Coast Disneyland (California) goer you’ll find legitimate discounted authorized Disney theme park ticket vendors offering you what might be called the cheapest tickets to Disney!
To be very clear, and in my very honest opinion after visiting Disney World and Disneyland (multiple times), there is nothing CHEAP about the Disney Parks from Disney tickets to the food, but there are ways to get discount tickets for Disney World and Disneyland that make it a little more affordable (cheaper) to spend time at either of the parks.
After all, a discount is saving, and as long as you use any of the authorized, legitimate Disney ticketing vendors we’ll share with you today, you will save money long before you step foot into any of the Disney park locations.
Why You’ll Love Discounts For Disney World Tickets
I love Disney, but as you know the price tags that come with ticketing can become a mini mortgage payment.
- you’ll take a bit of the ‘ouch of the Disney Park Ticket Pricing
- the websites selling these tickets have been approved by Disney Parks
- While the tickets for Disney World or Disneyland are hardly cheap you’ll have the cheapest tickets to Disney available outside of getting sucked into a sales pitch for a condo or vacation timeshare (which this article is not about because those presentations SUCK!
- You’ll have the best Disney World Deals without having to keep searching
- the sites are reliable and we have ordered from them before getting the best Disney ticket deals making a positive savings impact on our Disney budget!
What DO I Need To Get Discounts For Disney World Tickets (Cheaper Disney Tickets)?
Here is what you will need to get your Disney discounted ticketing options:
- the dates that you want to visit whichever Disney Park you are going to (Disney World or Disneyland)
- a computer or a phone or a tablet
- a credit card or PayPal
How To Get The Best Discounted Disney World Ticket Deals (Disneyland too!)
Step 1: Decide on which Disney Park tickets and third-party selling you are going to use.
Using any of the listed authorized Disney ticketing vendors choose your date, make sure you can get a Disney park reservation to gain entrance before you buy, and then purchase your tickets.
- ParkSavers – we loved purchasing our best Disney deals here and their customer service was amazing.
- Undercover Tourist – has no hidden fees, offers the cheapest tickets to Disney and it is an authorized discounted Disney ticketing vendor, and additionally offers great packages for resorts with tickets and other attractions!
- AAA – anyone that has AAA knows they are an authorized Disney ticketing vendor and have been for a long time so if you have an AAA membership make it work (for travel) to your advantage and shop here for our tickets to the Disney Parks. (you’ll save about $35)
Other great ways to obtain the best discounted Disney Worl Ticket deals are straight ahead and they all have different ways to maximize your travel spend!
Alternate Methods To Save On The Best Disney Park ticket Deals
If none of those options are viable for you, I’ve got another way to save on the best Disney Park ticket deals it just takes a few steps.
If you don’t have an AAA membership that won’t help you on the above and if you prefer not to use your computer to purchase tickets, here is a great workaround, it will save you money not just on Tickets but on food and anything else DISNEY!
Discounted Disney Tickets and Cashback Deals For The Theme Parks
For those that belong to Sam’s Club, you can go in and use your Sam’s Club membership to gain entrance and purchase Disney gift cards which can save you at least 4% but it can save you more.
How? If you have the Sam’s Club Platinum Mastercard, you get money back on every purchase and that means that first if you purchase $500 in Disney Gift Cards, you will grab those Disney Cards for about $474 meaning you’ve saved $25 and you have $500 in Disney money which you can use to spend on Disney Parks for food, shopping or tickets.
Then you can buy your tickets right at the park using those cards or online, so if you prefer dealing directly with Disney you will have saved $25 on every 500 you spend, but wait there’s more!
You will earn 5% back from your Sam’s card purchase which is yet more ca-ching in your wallet and it can be cashed out or used towards your bill!
How To Save On Disney Park Tickets Getting Cashback and Earning While You Spend
If you don’t have Sam’s Club membership and none of your friends do, then here is another way to grab discounts for Disney World Tickets and Tickets To Disneyland!
Check out Rakuten because you can make cash back on every purchase there and a few different stores offer Disney gift cards which you can apply to your purchase of Disney park tickets at the online Disney website!
Then you’ll save at least 1% through Rakuten and possibly up to 5% on your credit card depending on its terms!
How To Grab The Best Discounted Disney Worl Ticket Deals Without Being Scammed
Just like Mickey Mouse has the Mickey Mouse Club there’s a club out there of Disney Ticket scammers and when you see a single ticket is sold or a 2-day hopper ears up Mickey fans, it’s not an option!
Let’s keep this quick and easy rather than dragged out so you can move on and purchase your Disney discounted ticketing at the place of your choice!
- steer clear of the hard sales for purchasing a Florida Condo home (unless you want to) because you will LOSE an entire day you could have spent with your family at the parks and time is money and their $59 offer is truly tempting if you are pinched for vacation cash but their salespeople will be pushy, driven and piss you off! STAY AWAY!
- don’t buy partially used tickets from anyone, cause you’ll be behind bars and not the Magic Kingdom kind!
- don’t purchase the cheapest tickets to Disney World from sellers on Craigslist
- never buy deep discounted Disney Park tickets from e-bay sellers or Etsy
- don’t go to those little Orlando huts set up and purchase the cheapest tickets to Disney World because they are not real tickets!
Planning Ahead To Save Money For Disney Park Tickets
Plan that family DISNEY Trip, but don’t plan on paying full price because if you shop online and buy your Disney Park tickets ahead of time with ParkSavers or Undercover Tourist you are going to save a nice amount.
The tickets are the best buy I found while shopping online!
As a consumer, I know that I need to shop around to get the best buy, but I don’t want to have to go crazy digging up my options.
We’ve used a few of these sites to gain the cheapest tickets to Disney World that I could find however I also made sure they were an authorized Disney ticketing vendor because Disney itself verifies its ‘partnered’ sites for the sale of REAL Tickets!
Like most families, we do have a budget and I tend to stay on that budget is I hate overspending.
Adventure and travel are fun, but with a family of 5, it’s also going to fit into our budget and be a great value making it a worthwhile spend.
Knowing how to get the biggest bang for your Disney dollar matters and tickets are the hardest part of the whole Disney planning process as you know because once you pay for those you’ll know what you have left in the travel budget for the lodging and food! ~ Dana XO