Congratulations you found a very fast and easy breakfast solution! There are a few things every working person and parent needs in their lives and those things are 1 ingredient mini cinnamon waffles and the ultimate hack to make the 1 ingredient mini cinnamon waffles that will simply defy all of your easy food expectations and provide you with the tastiest, single-serve cinnamon waffle experience you’ll have in your kitchen with minimal kitchen tools!
Also, when I began using my ultimate hack for the 1 ingredient mini cinnamon waffles, I then created more hacks using the same kitchen essential making fabulous no-fry potatoes and more!
Why You’ll Love The Ultimate Hack When Making Single Serve Cinnamon Waffles?
Because it uses a very common refrigerated item and a simple-to-use appliance and you don’t have to concentrate on mixing, stirring or anything like that.
You’ll find that this is as kid-friendly as it gets for breakfast and it makes adults smile when they indulge on the cinnamon-loaded waffle!
What Appliance Do I Need To Make the Mini Waffles Using The Ultimate Hack and 1 Ingredient?
First, you’ll want to order yourself one of these simple-to-use mini waffle makers, and this one is the one I use and adore!
Single portion mini waffles using the ultimate hack require this little inexpensive appliance that is perfect for your dorm apartments, studio apartments, and smaller living spaces as well as anyone who does not want large kitchen appliances to store!
Also, I found mine at one of the TJMaxx family of stores, HomeGoods, so look there as well as they are often Under $10 and they are also available in Target! But then I purchase more for my family and friends and just shopped for them on Amazon.
Now that you know that I use a mini waffle maker for my hack, let me get to what else you’ll need which is not much don’t worry!
What Equipment You Need TO Make 1 Ingredient Mini Cinnamon Waffles
- a paper plate or a cooling rack is used to allow the mini cinnamon waffles to not accumulate condensation and get soggy after you prepared them on the mini maker for waffles.
- A Mini Dash Waffle Maker and I’ll share a bunch of fun color and shape options below becuase I’ve bought my fair share of them!
- a pair of tongs with silicone tips such as these (my favorite) or whatever you want to take the waffle off of the mini waffle maker with.
Here is a complete selection of Mini Makers You Can Buy In So Many Different Colors!
I’ve made ordering a mini waffle maker quite easy.
Just click on the items below to order one! You’ll find this is a solid selection at reasonable prices rather than driving from store to store to find the color and design you want!
- Aqua – for anyone who is addicted to the color here it is!
- Rose – this is a light bubblegum pink color IMO
- Black – as traditional and classic as it gets
- Black Skull Design – You just have to see it and then use your mini waffle maker hack using cinnamon roll dough
- Copper – very streamlined and cool
- Holiday Tree in Aqua – honestly the little snowpeople are so cute!
- Orange Leopard Print – for anyone obsessed with print this is your go-to waffle maker
- Purple galaxy – this maker looks like it is from outerspace but the cinnamon roll waffles are a delectable earth dish
- Red Color Heart Shaped Mini – just go look you’ll love it (Valentine’s)
- Pineapple Print – do you love everything pineapple? This mini waffle maker needs to be in your kitchen!
- The rainbow lover in you will LOVE the print on this mini maker!
- Waffle print on your mini waffle maker? Yep for every waffle lover out there!
The 1 Ingredient Mini Cinnamon Waffle Item You’ll Need
I am sure you are wondering what in the world I am using to make a cinnamon waffle with 1 ingredient but it is not a pre-made frozen waffle that I can assure you!
Instead, you will need the following item to create the ultimate hack when making single-serve cinnamon waffles (did you guess it already? )
- any brand of refrigerated cinnamon rolls with or without icing
- because you can use the icing or you can use syrup or powdered sugar, however you want to experience these 1-ingredient cinnamon mini waffle wonders!
How To Make 1 Ingredient Mini Cinnamon Waffles?
Let’s get to the mini waffle maker hack using cinnamon roll dough so that you can enjoy them!
I’ll share the very uncomplicated steps for you to convert refrigerated cinnamon rolls into waffles and you won’t believe how easy it is to do!
Step 1 To Make Mini Waffles Using The Ultimate Hack Do This
Preheat the mini maker for waffles, and I suggest placing it atop a cutting board or a flat dish in case you have any spillover which can happen.
If needed, lightly (and I do mean very lightly) spray your Dash single-serve waffle maker (if that is the brand you purchased)
Step 2 Place A Refrigerated Cinnamon Roll Into The Mini Waffle Maker
Place the refrigerated cinnamon rolls right in the middle of the mini maker and press down a bit, once it is golden brown remove it from the maker and place it on a cooling rack.
Step 3 Add Icing or Powdered Sugar ToThe Top Of Individual Cinnamon Waffles
Serve these warm or cold, they make really fast!
Popular Substitutions For 1 Ingredient Mini Cinnamon Waffles Rolls With Icing
Ultimate Hack When Making Single Serve Cinnamon Waffles FAQs
Are These Really Single Serve Portions of Cinnamon Waffles?
Yes. Each piece of refrigerated cinnamon roll dough can make 1 waffle.
Do I need to refrigerate the Mini cinnamon-flavored Waffles?
If you are storing the waffles for any length of time beyond immediate serving you should refrigerate the mini waffles.
Do I need A Mini Maker For Waffles?
Yes. To make mini waffles you’ll need a mini waffle maker.
Other Recipes You’ll Love
If you decide to use these for a brunch that you are hosting you might want to use this recipe for simple sangria that will rock your socks!
Also, if you want a really tasty cinnamon bread, this recipe has been downloaded at least 1 million times so here it is!
Don’t Forget To Come Back and Tell Me How Your 1 Ingredient Mini Cinnamon Waffles Turned Out
If I am being honest, when I initially purchased a mini waffle maker it was the mini price tag that first intrigued me, and I bought the mini when I bought the mini maker for waffles, I didn’t consider different ways to use it or hacks, nor did I think about making cinnamon rolls as waffles, using refrigerated cinnamon rolls that can be baked in the oven or turned into monkey bread, etc. In other words, this #1 easy hack using cinnamon rolls as waffles truly is ingenious!
The mini waffle maker hack to try is easy and fast and turns out cinnamon-flavored waffles topped with cream cheese icing faster than I can blink my eyes and using rolls of refrigerated cinnamon dough and I am sure you will love this hack for your mini waffle makers that you bought and have not used yet!
I want to hear what kind of refrigerated cinnamon rolls you used, the brand, and the flavor so we can share it with everyone else! Make sure to tag me on Pinterest too, and share your images!
Leave a Reply